Ten Years After

dragster

That actually became part of the song. Because you can hear it in both "Recorded Live" and "Live at Fillmore East." I think I Can't Keep From Cryin' Sometimes is quite possibly their greatest song, the studio version doesn't seem it, but once you listen to it live, you know then.

Yes, that is true. But it's the only video I've seen of that song, anyway, it's a great version. The studio version isn't as great, but still a good one. Have you heard the original with The Blues Project? It's f'n awesome! It's totally different from TYA, more psychedelic and less bluesy, but still a gem.

I don't remember much of the talk between the songs since I haven't seen it in years..

Okay, because the reason why I thought it was Woodstock was because it's obvioulsy from a large outdoor festival, and also it has that Woodstock amp and cab sound, but after doing some research it says they had to re-tune during Good Morning Little School Girl which definately doesn't happen in my version

• 10 years later...
  • 1 year later...