High Court Affirms Plan To Reduce Power to Gaza

The Rover

Washington Post Story

JERUSALEM, Jan. 30, 2008 -- Israel's Supreme Court on Wednesday upheld the government's decision to reduce fuel and electricity deliveries to the Gaza Strip as a form of "economic warfare" against the armed Hamas group in control there.

In doing so, the three-judge panel rejected the arguments of Israeli and Palestinian human rights groups that the blackouts and shortages caused by the cuts represent a form of collective punishment against Gaza's 1.5 million residents.

"We emphasize that the Gaza Strip is controlled by a murderous terror group that operates incessantly to strike the state of Israel and its citizens, and violates every precept of international law with its violent actions," the judges wrote.

Washington Post Story

JERUSALEM, Jan. 30, 2008 -- Israel's Supreme Court on Wednesday upheld the government's decision to reduce fuel and electricity deliveries to the Gaza Strip as a form of "economic warfare" against the armed Hamas group in control there.

In doing so, the three-judge panel rejected the arguments of Israeli and Palestinian human rights groups that the blackouts and shortages caused by the cuts represent a form of collective punishment against Gaza's 1.5 million residents.

"We emphasize that the Gaza Strip is controlled by a murderous terror group that operates incessantly to strike the state of Israel and its citizens, and violates every precept of international law with its violent actions," the judges wrote.

I SAY THERE MIGHT BE SOME MORE HANGIN'' TO DO EAST OF GAZA!....Robert.

I really messed up my sister's head when I told her that the jews were becoming ash can Nazis. She hasn't been able to get it out of her head since. Good thing I don't tell her more. She'd be in the nut house, lol.

But seriously, this has been a stinky mess right from the beginning. And it ain't birthed in Germany. IBM new york I believe?

Anyhow, Nazi, Ashkenazi, I wonder how many people understand the concept of germ in jew.

he he, could it be?

btw, when I lived in Israel in 78, 14/15 years old, I went through hell getting into a school. I scared the shit out of the rabbis. They did those ink blot tests. Can't remember what I answered but they were freaking, lol. I was so pissed, I spent my Fridays walking through B'nei Brak in blue jeans. Girls weren't even supposed to wear pants in that community, lol.

So, they stuck me in a suckhole school for misfits, so I spent my time in the old city in Jerusalem. Best mistake they ever made, lol.

So, what did you guys think of the matching bathrobes for unlit Bush 3 and conned all eyes ah? Maybe I should light a krackow under his butt.

Wondering why they haven't come to arrest me yet.... lol . It's amazing how much courage you can munster up when your ancestry has been murdered.

I feel ya....not everything is true out there.......ESPECIALLY WHAT TVLAND TELLS US.......BEWARE PEOPLE!! :)

Archived