Scientists research cause of blue eyes

manderlyh

Yes, sure, this picture is interesting only because of her eyes... :rolleyes:

I'm not saying I don't notice other things . . .

I needed a big one, where you could see her eyes. Half of them are from the red carpet and she has a geological layer of mascara on.

The fact that she's kissing her finger has nothing to do with it. :whistling:

. . . .okay, something to do with it.

. . . okay, okay it's mostly to do with it.

Alright. It's totally to do with it. :ph34r:

It's great that you admit it, because I've found hundreds of other big pics of her where you can see her eyes.

In all truth, that was somewhat facetious. The seductiveness of the picture may be the reason I chose it out of many, but I stand by what I said- the eyes are what send me.

Some thoughts - I denote a bit of "envy" from the brown eyed people.

I see plenty of boasting from the blue eyed viewers.

Proud to be a blue/green eyed mutant. Sorry for your jeolousy dark eyes.

Are eyes really the windows to your soul?

I think some people want what they do not have, I like my eyes, but they can hardly be called "dark". IMHO, the eyes are not the windows to the soul, our actions are ! ever hear of "lying eyes" ? SAM : Don't roll over ! if you dig that picture ! DIG IT !!!! :lol:

Some thoughts - I denote a bit of "envy" from the brown eyed people.

I see plenty of boasting from the blue eyed viewers.

Proud to be a blue/green eyed mutant. Sorry for your jeolousy dark eyes.

Are eyes really the windows to your soul?

I actually really love my brown eyes.

I used to have really, really dark brown eyes, but most of the time, they're hazel now. <_<

Both my parents had/have green eyes.

I am afraid I cannot join sides with anyone, for I am on a side of my own...

...being Red Eyed and all. :lol:

B) Better keep these sunglasses on, wouldn't want to scare the kids. :D

Then you're the real mutant! :lol:

It's alright, you're still welcome amongst us normal folk!

She doesn't have pretty fingernails though.

True. In fact, it looks like she bites them.

I'll take that over a set of plastic claws, though.

I actually really love my brown eyes.

I used to have really, really dark brown eyes, but most of the time, they're hazel now. <_<

Both my parents had/have green eyes.

Even though I love blue eyes, in the end it's not so much the color as much as whether they are expressive or not. I loved my ex's green eyes because they would laugh when she was happy and flash when she was angry.

A mutant and proud of it. :lol: hence the "2blue" in my user name. I used to have blonde hair, as I got older it darkened to medium brown but I was still too pale and washed out looking so I dyed my hair dark brown to offset the pale skin and blue eyes.

I thought that I'd post an example of Rachel Weisz to illustrate my point about the presence of eyes being more important than color, I thought I'd post a pic of brown eyed actress Rachel Weisz.

And that's the only reason I'm posting it. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :P

Rachel-Weisz-35.JPG

umm...yeah...sure....that's why you've posted it... :shifty:

Actually, I've been told that my eyes are my greatest feature. People I know say that they're really expressive. You guys can't see that because you don't talk to me face to face, but I'm told that I have all kinds of weird facial expressions that include my eyes that make me me.

I thought that I'd post an example of Rachel Weisz to illustrate my point about the presence of eyes being more important than color, I thought I'd post a pic of brown eyed actress Rachel Weisz.

And that's the only reason I'm posting it. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :P

Rachel-Weisz-35.JPG

Thanks for posting a pic of Rachel Sam ! to hell with eye color, she has always been in my top 2 of women I am hoplessly in love with !!!! :lol:

Mine are brown but change in between green and hazel a lot. I don't know what makes them change--but they do. My mom thinks it's crazy because she said that she never had a doubt in her mind that my eyes would ever be anything BUT brown. They were brown, brown, brown when I was little and they started changing in my 20's.

Mine are brown but change in between green and hazel a lot. I don't know what makes them change--but they do. My mom thinks it's crazy because she said that she never had a doubt in her mind that my eyes would ever be anything BUT brown. They were brown, brown, brown when I was little and they started changing in my 20's.
when I am angry my eyes are bright green ! not a spec of brown to be seen, they are also green when .......er......never mind :rolleyes: If your eyes fluxuate between green and brown manders you probably have dark hazel eyes, not true "brown" eyes...

Archived