Who's Going Anyway?

Now that Vue cinemas are showing "Led Zeppelin: Best of Live" the same night as the gig it seems that entry into the whole O2 complex wont be only for ticket holders, therefore there is a good chance of hearing some of the gig. Just an idea.

I know its stupid but its a thought.

:o is it possible to actually get into the O2 on the night then ? :o

If so, that is surely going to be an irresistable magnet for THOUSANDS. :unsure:

Yep thats what made me a bit confused too, I thought it would be impossible to get in the O2 itself without a ticket.

The O2 is open to the public, there are bars restaurants etc + the cinema. There is also the The TUTANKHAMUN exhibition there, we are going to this before the gig. However to get into the Arena you will need a ticket! Have a look at the o2 site try and get an idea of the scale of the place, it's f-ing huge.

Not sure you'll here the gig out side the Arena area as it is a building within a building, but you never know.

Cheers

Warby

The O2 is open to the public, there are bars restaurants etc + the cinema. There is also the The TUTANKHAMUN exhibition there, we are going to this before the gig. However to get into the Arena you will need a ticket! Have a look at the o2 site try and get an idea of the scale of the place, it's f-ing huge.

Not sure you'll here the gig out side the Arena area as it is a building within a building, but you never know.

Cheers

Warby

Yeah Zeppelin are f'n loud though! So for a rock gig theres always a chance.

The thing is though due to the demand and scale of the event Id thought the whole place would be closed off because theyd be swamped with LZ fans.

I agree. With all those tight security measures, I can hardly imagine that they would allow so many people into the complex. That's just asking for trouble. Mind you, they probably know they can make stacks of money from it because everybody wants to be there.

Yep all those LZ fans need to eat and there are plenty of restaurants at the O2, Im still considering seeing the film though would be great to see some classic performances on the big screen.

Mmmh...

I'm so annoyed. I live two train stops away from the arena and could not get a ticket... :(.

I'll try and go there anyway. I never know, maybe at leat I'll be able to hear something from outside..!

Yeah the arena's less than an hour from where I live and couldnt het a ticket and Ive always whished for a LZ reunion. Grrrrrr Im annoyed :'( Which is why Ill see if it is possile to hear anything, as already stated the O2 arena is a building within a building but seeing its not that far away I'd be foolish not to. What they really need to do is erect a giant screen in or outside the O2 complex, Id freeze my nuts off to watch Zeppelin anyday!

Yeah the arena's less than an hour from where I live and couldnt het a ticket and Ive always whished for a LZ reunion. Grrrrrr Im annoyed :'( Which is why Ill see if it is possile to hear anything, as already stated the O2 arena is a building within a building but seeing its not that far away I'd be foolish not to. What they really need to do is erect a giant screen in or outside the O2 complex, Id freeze my nuts off to watch Zeppelin anyday!

Well, my mom, brother, and myself are flying in from the US on Friday, the 7th. Can't Wait! Does anybody know what time the entire event starts? I know Zeppelin will be at the end....Just curious if a lot of other Americans are going....... B)

Well, my mom, brother, and myself are flying in from the US on Friday, the 7th. Can't Wait! Does anybody know what time the entire event starts? I know Zeppelin will be at the end....Just curious if a lot of other Americans are going....... B)

Have you got tickets then? Its an awful long way to go if you haven't.

Archived