Planet Rock Special - ZEPPELIN BEGINNINGS

SATURDAY 24th at 6.00pm (GMT) and repeated on TUESDAY 27th , again at 6.00pm

Interviews with Page, Plant and Jones - discussing the evolution of the band through the first 4 albums.

(As part of the continuing ' NOVEMBER IS LED ZEPPELIN MONTH ON PLANET ROCK' , (which actually will continue into December, culminating on the night of the gig with an outside broadcast from the O2 venue).

SATURDAY 24th at 6.00pm (GMT) and repeated on TUESDAY 27th , again at 6.00pm

Interviews with Page, Plant and Jones - discussing the evolution of the band through the first 4 albums.

(As part of the continuing ' NOVEMBER IS LED ZEPPELIN MONTH ON PLANET ROCK' , (which actually will continue into December, culminating on the night of the gig with an outside broadcast from the O2 venue).

Nice! Thanks for the heads up TZW!

SO ... Do you think it's all over ? Given up ? Finally conceded defeat ? Lost all hope ? :'(

well, as part of their ongoing LED month, Planet Rock have what they are billing as 'The Last Pair of Tickets'

These will be auctioned off - in a 'HOW-LOW' auction, where the lowest UNIQUE bid will win. Further details will be given out tomorrow (Tuesday 27th), so listen out for those, and the auction itself will apparently begin next Monday, December 3rd, which just happens to be my birthday, so if it can be rigged for me to win I would appreciate that very much.

And if it can't be fixed in my favour, well the best of luck to everybody else on this board. :wave:

Archived