Logan Plant 2006

Cat

Yes, I saw those pics when I googled for him... and I was like, ooooh baby is he married? Then I saw the pics you all posted otherwise and I was like meh. Look up Black Country Bandits or just plain Logan Plant on Youtube. ;)

Yes, I saw those pics when I googled for him... and I was like, ooooh baby is he married? Then I saw the pics you all posted otherwise and I was like meh. Look up Black Country Bandits or just plain Logan Plant on Youtube. ;)

I think he's still hot. Wonder where he is now. What is he doing nowadays? I heard the Black Country Bandits split up couple years ago.

• 1 month later...
montreux71-1.jpg

jofmeanvenus.jpg

I can see his other son J in this picture

^

Oh God don't tell me someone actually believes that blatant publicity stunt? :rolleyes:

Or should I say - since nothig has been proved regarding this claim AT ALL, I do think it is wrong to refer to it on a Zeppelin forum as if it is the truth.

Logan Plant

... sons-of-albion-colour04.jpg

he is such a gorgeous gorgeous man!

married though.. :(

and his wife is beautiful.

but he's an excellent singer and performer too. (www.myspace.com/sonsofalbionuk) :) and he does some clapping and stuff live, soooooo like his dad! and when he gets the tambourine out too. *swoons*

soooooo like his dad! and when he gets the tambourine out too. *swoons*

"Now son, hold the tambourine like this, and the girls will be swooning". :lol: Seriously though, looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree... nice! :)

"Now son, hold the tambourine like this, and the girls will be swooning". :lol: Seriously though, looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree... nice! :)

:lol:

it's quite remarkable really. I've said it before on this forum, but I'll just go ahead and say it again, especially when laughing, Logan really looks like his daddy-o. :) and they both really enjoy being on stage. (or at least very much look like it.)

^

Oh God don't tell me someone actually believes that blatant publicity stunt? :rolleyes:

Or should I say - since nothig has been proved regarding this claim AT ALL, I do think it is wrong to refer to it on a Zeppelin forum as if it is the truth.

well I see very similar features in both pictures, nothing to start a war over, please

well I see very similar features in both pictures, nothing to start a war over, please

:mellow:

No war was started Anita. However, this is the official site of Robert's band - and he wouldn't want someone posting that as if it was truth - whether you think you see similarities or not. There's nothing wrong with pointing that out.

Archived