Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
AlexKx

Maybe one day Led Zeppelin will play the Super Bowl, eh?

Maybe one day Led Zeppelin will play the Super Bowl, eh? Once they get to making studio l.p.s again and touring again. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! For those of you outside of the U.S. the Super Bowl is today which is the big sports game for the year that gets ultimate ratings of viewership.

Maybe one day Led Zeppelin will play the Super Bowl, eh? Once they get to making studio l.p.s again and touring again. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! For those of you outside of the U.S. the Super Bowl is today which is the big sports game for the year that gets ultimate ratings of viewership.

That will be the day that I stop being a Zep fan. Are you kidding? The Super Bowl?

Talk about a gig that destroys careers!

Giving Zeppelin only 15 minutes? That's just not enough time for Zeppelin.

Edited by NickZepp

That would be great, as long as Jimmy doesn't pull off Robert's shirt and nippleage appears in a "wardrobe malfunction."

...actually, that should happen!

shouldn't that be a pants malfunction? :rolleyes:

well it really depends on if the group thinks this event is special enough.

I seem to think it isn't, at least not for them.

And yes, the time factor just completely sucks. It would be such a tease!

There are just too many constraints and not enough room for Zeppelin to get their groove on.

That will be the day that I stop being a Zep fan. Are you kidding? The Super Bowl?

Ditto!!!!!!

Sigh!!!!

You hit the nail on the head! Only hasbens play the Super Bowl! Don't get me wrong, I love football but I respect and idolize Zeppelin. They are not hasbens and never will be!!!!! They are too proud to play at an event that is oh so low compared to their greatness. How the hell do you spell hasbens?