Pet Peeves

Hotplant

Here's a pet peeve...LOSERS who keep getting banned from this site, but can't take the hint that they aren't wanted, and keep coming back. But they're not smart enough to stay under the radar and not attract attention to themselves. Morons.

God I love you Matt!

wavey.gif

Here's a pet peeve...LOSERS who keep getting banned from this site, but can't take the hint that they aren't wanted, and keep coming back. But they're not smart enough to stay under the radar and not attract attention to themselves. Morons.

I love you too, Matt. Me and Mandy can tag-team you.

I love you too, Matt. Me and Mandy can tag-team you.

Ladies, please, there's plenty of lovin' to go around. Neanderthals have big cranks....did you know this?

Go Bills!!

Please tell Mrs. Matt that I'm NOT hitting on your, ROFL.

Unless she likes that kind of weird stuff... :oB)

No, because you were banned for being a hillbilly scumbag, that's why.

Your shit is weak, nobody is scared of you, not even the kids that you're trying to intimidate. Bye bye, dork.

You are the dork you idiot. you chose the right pic of yourself-Neanderthal. That is about your capacity on an intilectual scale you dumb ass moron.

You are the dork you idiot. you chose the right pic of yourself-Neanderthal. That is about your capacity on an intilectual scale you dumb ass moron.

Actually, the "dumb ass moron" is you, because his avatar isn't of a neanderthal.....rather that of Lionel Richie. It's from his "Hello" video, where a visually-impaired woman sculpts a bust of him out of clay.

Neanderthal =/= Lionel Richie

Actually, the "dumb ass moron" is you, because his avatar isn't of a neanderthal.....rather that of Lionel Richie. It's from his "Hello" video, where a visually-impaired woman sculpts a bust of him out of clay.

Neanderthal =/= Lionel Richie

Oh come on Liz, I can see the pic. If that isnt a Neanderthal what is? who loves you baby??

At the gas station:

I really hate it when people leave their car at the gas pumps while they are shopping in the mini-mart for soda pop, cigarettes and other CRAP.

MOVE YOUR CAR OUT OF THE WAY YOU STUPID ASSCLOWNS SO THE NEXT CAR CAN GET UP TO THE PUMP!

I also hate losers who only buy five gallons of gas and then spend two minutes trying to 'drain' the remaining fuel out of hose line like that is going to make a difference.

MOVE YOUR CAR OUT OF THE WAY YOU LOW RENT DUMB ASS LOSER SHIT BAG!

I also hate people who don't pull up to the furthest pump in the line, and just stop at the first pump as if that were some kind of "lucky gas pump" that is going to give them more gas than the other one.

PULL UP TO THE LAST PUMP YOU WORTHLESS PILE OF DOG SHIT! BEFORE I LIGHT YOUR ASS ON FIRE!

I also hate those people hanging around the gas station with a sign begging for money to buy gas. As if we don't all know that you are going to take the money and buy booze or drugs.

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT PATHETIC LOSERS YOU DOPE HEAD GLUE SNIFFING WASTE OF HUMAN DNA!

that about covers gas stations

Not really a pet peeve, but it's something. I hate it when you have to listen to someone talk complete shit about something you love to listen to and yet if you talk shit about their music, they go crazy and want to launch nuclear war on you. I don't get it.

Having to go to traffic school on the most beautiful Saturday of the year.

:'(

You should try one of the online traffic schools. Most cost around 15 - 20 bucks and if you are quick you can finish in less than an hour.

(some require you to be online for a certain period by law, but just keep the browser window open and it usually counts for the time)

The post office failed to deliver a package I ordered. It was either lost or they delivered it to someone else. The girl sent me a replacement which arrived today and that was nice of her, but it cost her more in time and money not to mention aggravation.

It seems the more the rates go up the more the service goes down the tubes.

<_<

I hate....fucking hate.....fucking HATE when you just want to take a nap....only a nap, you set your alarm to go off in like...an hour or so.....next thing you know, it's 7 hours later. I hate it little pieces of cocksucking fucking shit alarms, don't go off when you set them at the time you had it set for. I could buy a top notch alarm clock, and it would still screw up!

Many people think "so? what's the big deal?" when something like this happens....I fucking hate it. It is really BORING when I stay up all night. I realized this two months ago, because when you stay up all night, you have to be quiet....or at least you do in my house. And pretty much...after 3AM, there's nobody to talk to on MSN, and I could listen to music, but it's boring to just sit there and listen. I want something to do. "Oh, why not go for a walk in the night?" yeah....haha....NO. My dad has super sonic hearing and the garage door opening is loud enough to make him say "what the fuck are you doing?" I'm tired of it.

*waits for someone to talk about something more interesting so they completely ignore this post*