Pet Peeves

Hotplant

My latest pet peeve is when things seem to come so much easier to other people than yourself. It's infuriating. You are strugglling and they are just sailing smoothly along.

Me and a couple buddies were down at harbourfront this weekend and there were these other guys there. They were your typical clean cut blonde good looking guys. Right up close i saw one girl walk up to one of them and say "my girlfriend thinks you are cute and she wanted me to ask you if she could have your cell phone number."'' Come on :o:o:o:o This never happens to me. This is what i want. I hope for this all the time and this guy gets it right in front of me. I thought i was gonna lose it right there. I looked at a buddy and as if if to say "how did that happen?" and he just shrugs his shoulders. he was told he was cute and a girl asked for his number all in one shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

That pretty much ruined my night. When we were at the movies that kept popping to my head.

I actually should have gone up to the guy and asked him what his secret was other than being him being good looking.

Edited by spats

Tommy's Pet Peeve #530

Spats' love blahblahblah.. I am really tired of how everything comes back to being about his poor love live in some way shape or form. Once he realizes that constantly talking about it doesn't make people want to help him and his broken wing so much as run him the fuck over with a pickup truck, he may just start to understand. Theres a time and a place for it. Unfortunately, the time is not all the time, and the place is not the Pet Peeves thread (or the Post a Picture of Yourself thread, etc.) in the Led Zeppelin forum.

Tommy's Pet Peeve #530

Spats' love blahblahblah.. I am really tired of how everything comes back to being about his poor love live in some way shape or form. Once he realizes that constantly talking about it doesn't make people want to help him and his broken wing so much as run him the fuck over with a pickup truck, he may just start to understand. Theres a time and a place for it. Unfortunately, the time is not all the time, and the place is not the Pet Peeves thread (or the Post a Picture of Yourself thread, etc.) in the Led Zeppelin forum.

64021719.CHPTbjAb.applause.gif

Tommy's Pet Peeve #530

Sorry. Where else should i talk about it?

Everyone else is talking about situations in their life in this thread.

Self absorbed- def. See above.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

OK, last post of the night for me.

Pet Peeve: Hermit is no longer on this board! I hope to know what happened to him in the morning. If anyone knows, please PM me.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

OK, last post of the night for me.

Pet Peeve: Hermit is no longer on this board! I hope to know what happened to him in the morning. If anyone knows, please PM me.

Yeah, I'd like to know as well

My latest pet peeve is when things seem to come so much easier to other people than yourself. It's infuriating. You are strugglling and they are just sailing smoothly along.

Me and a couple buddies were down at harbourfront this weekend and there were these other guys there. They were your typical clean cut blonde good looking guys. Right up close i saw one girl walk up to one of them and say "my girlfriend thinks you are cute and she wanted me to ask you if she could have your cell phone number."'' Come on :o:o:o:o This never happens to me. This is what i want. I hope for this all the time and this guy gets it right in front of me. I thought i was gonna lose it right there. I looked at a buddy and as if if to say "how did that happen?" and he just shrugs his shoulders. he was told he was cute and a girl asked for his number all in one shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

That pretty much ruined my night. When we were at the movies that kept popping to my head.

I actually should have gone up to the guy and asked him what his secret was other than being him being good looking.

It aint gonna happen....never......never.......never! You can't get what God did not intend you to have! And apperantly....he did not want this for you. But keep trying.....don't be a quitter just quit crying!

Current pet peeve:

All the errors on this site:

Flood control errors

Errors in approving new user ID's

Errors in judgment of banning

I'm pissed that Hermit is gone. I want to know why. Everyone else has been very clear to me. I don't see what Hermit did to get banned. I'd like to know so I can make sure I don't do it! Plus...I miss him!

Now let's see if this is the last post you see from me.....hummmmm, I feel like we're in a terrorist nation right now.

:blahblah:

Quick, somebody quote this post so if I'm banned it will still be here for all to see....Many thanks in case I end up in the land of misfit toys!

No no, the Island of Misfit Toys is what I call my ignore list.

Well, I hope I'm never on that either. I think your list is harder to get on these days :unsure:

I wish you would have quoted me because....well because...maybe I'm being paranoid B)

Well, I hope I'm never on that either. I think your list is harder to get on these days :unsure:

I wish you would have quoted me because....well because...maybe I'm being paranoid B)

No, you won't end up on that list. Don't worry about it. And I'll quote that post if you'd like.

Current pet peeve:

All the errors on this site:

Flood control errors

Errors in approving new user ID's

Errors in judgment of banning

I'm pissed that Hermit is gone. I want to know why. Everyone else has been very clear to me. I don't see what Hermit did to get banned. I'd like to know so I can make sure I don't do it! Plus...I miss him!

Now let's see if this is the last post you see from me.....hummmmm, I feel like we're in a terrorist nation right now.

blahblah.gif

Quick, somebody quote this post so if I'm banned it will still be here for all to see....Many thanks in case I end up in the land of misfit toys!

Quoted in case the unthinkable happens.

Edited by Electrophile

No, you won't end up on that list. Don't worry about it. And I'll quote that post if you'd like.

Quoted in case the unthinkable happens.

Thank you, you're a Sweetheart (I won't call you Sweetie :lol: ) I'm hitting the sack. Someone wake me up when Hermit comes back :)

I'm having one right now! Starbucks is one of the few luxuries I allow myself. $4.45 for a venti mocha frapp, but damn if it isn't money well spent.

I've always been a straight coffee drinker and never really went for starbucks, but one time I was vacationing in Orlando and the hotel was serving camel piss. Fortunately right across the street was a starbucks, so I had my first coffee from there and it was worth it even for a pure coffee. We like our coffee in New Orleans but I don't care for that chichory stuff that's like drinking battery acid :P