Pet Peeves

Hotplant

I hope your psychiatric testing works out for the best medhb.

Good luck. No wonder your such a cranky C

:hysterical: Perhaps the persons doing the tests will play hide the sausage with you. That outta help with the OCD too, at least for a bit...

I thought you were banned ledbaby?

If whoever she is will just hold off calling me names and my friends so shall I. I think that's a very respectful choice.

If however she continues to attack at whim as many do just because she thinks she's Venus or Godlike.

Well, you get my point.

As far as all of you calling me names such as baby whatever. I am very thick skinned. I am very thick skinned for good reason.

I am actually pretty kind to most anyone who wants to speak with me in a reasonable manner with respect.

:wtf:

As far as her medical issues they are none of my beeswax. I don't wish illness on ANYONE.

Truce.

Edit: Spell edit.

Edited by Speed Racer

Hermit hardly "snuck" back in... sigining up under the same name, with the same sig pics is not sneaking.

Apparently you missed the other handle he had first eh? That one is still active so I wouldn't be surprised if we hear from him soon now that "Hermit*" got booted today.

Apparently you missed the other handle he had first eh? That one is still active so I wouldn't be surprised if we hear from him soon now that "Hermit*" got booted today.

I'm not missing anything.

Hermit is the profile name we were discussing so why bring that up? I said he didn't sneak back in to post under Hermit....looking at it case by case just as the admin do.

I don´t go to this extreme though :unsure: and I´ve got a little Kia Picanto, so I don´t take up too much space. I think the key is bigger spaces and little more consideration. I´ve got insurance too but if they don´t leave a note my insurance doesn´t cover it. Spain is full of people who bump, hit or scratch your car and they don´t give a dam.

There´s a saying here: "Justos por pecadores" which means the just pay for the sinners.

But anyway it´s only a car and there´s so many other problems that are bigger in life. ;)

I was in Barcelona, as a tourist, and this dude in a car ran smack into the bus I was riding in.

Go figure, I travel 4,000 miles to get in a traffic accident. It's like I never left home :D :D :D

I hope your psychiatric testing works out for the best medhb.

Good luck. No wonder your such a cranky C

:hysterical: Perhaps the persons doing the tests will play hide the sausage with you. That outta help with the OCD too, at least for a bit...

Rick/LedBaby/Speedracer.....yer still here and Hermits not...what a frikking injustice to the collective intelligence of this board.

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder? I see your nurse friend has educated you well. <_< If she's gainfully employed in the phsychiatric field it's a testament to the sad state of affairs the health industry is in. I wouldn't let either one of you put a band aid on me.

C? Standing for C*nt? Fine by me...at least I have one...

C...for C*ck...obviously she took that and yer balls with her when she left ya at the airport. Hurry and get back together, you need to get some.....fast.

Oh Yeah...Truce :hippy:

If whoever she is will just hold off calling me names and my friends so shall I. I think that's a very respectful choice.

If however she continues to attack at whim as many do just because she thinks she's Venus or Godlike.

Well, you get my point.

As far as all of you calling me names such as baby whatever. I am very thick skinned. I am very thick skinned for good reason.

I am actually pretty kind to most anyone who wants to speak with me in a reasonable manner with respect.

:wtf:

As far as her medical issues they are none of my beeswax. I don't wish illness on ANYONE.

Truce.

Edit: Spell edit.

Did I call you a name poor poor LedBaby? Pray tell, what did I call you? I don't recall calling either you or your friends names...please refresh my memory. I do recall requesting that you stop trying to give me unsolicited medical advise. Seems to be something you and your sweetie are quite fond of doing. Seems you must see your own motivations in everyone else and with that project your own diagnosis onto others.

Truce for real cuz you are now marked as 'invisible' to me. I have too many other interesting people to spend my time with.

If that "c" word stood for c*nt, well then we know the class of individual we're dealing with here. I don't care what Medhb has done to you personally, said to you or otherwise, it is never acceptable to call a woman a c*nt. I don't care what lame rationalizations you want to come up with, it'll fall on deaf ears.

Rick/LedBaby/Speedracer.....yer still here and Hermits not...what a frikking injustice to the collective intelligence of this board.

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder? I see your nurse friend has educated you well. <_< If she's gainfully employed in the phsychiatric field it's a testament to the sad state of affairs the health industry is in. I wouldn't let either one of you put a band aid on me.

C? Standing for C*nt? Fine by me...at least I have one...

C...for C*ck...obviously she took that and yer balls with her when she left ya at the airport. Hurry and get back together, you need to get some.....fast.

Oh Yeah...Truce :hippy:

Ha Ha Ha. Great comeback. Love it ;)

See what I mean. :console:<_<

Ahahaha! I think it's the same everywhere, in larger cities anyway. Since I've been in NJ, let's see.....I think I've been involved in 5 accidents that were NOT my fault! 3 while I was at a dead stop waiting for the light to change. People drive with their heads up their arses!

I dont think this fits in this thread, but hey...today i saw borer bees with a nest, going through the dirt and then into a foundation of a garage. The borer bees dont bite, or sting btw...if you ever have them in your soffets, etc. just caulk over the holes at night time. If that doesent work, use bondo/chromolite type auto body filler. Again, dont be afraid if they fly right in your face...they wont sting/bite and their just doing their job. With the ones in the foundation, i just put some bricks in front of the hole and when i was done there were like five bees there....kicked the bricks out of the way and they were all alright.