Pet Peeves

Hotplant

The locked AND pinned thread at the top, can it not be retired now? :blink::mellow:

Cherry tomatoes. Lil f'rs, all squirty and whatnot.

Doggy doo on the lawn..... :angry:

Oh, the 20 dollar increase in Comcast's bill, no notice, no options; screw them, I'm thinking about going local.

The economy.

Yeah, I wish they wouldn't put them on salad bars at restaurants. Large chunks of carrots in salads are a no no also.

People who walk in the middle of the aisles at a store two or three across. Not only do they hog the aisle, but they also move so slowly that it irritates me quite quickly!

People who park their cars in the middle of a parking lot aisle so they can allow their family to load and unload. If the parking lot is really busy and there are no parking spots, that's okay. What irritates the crap outta me is when they do that when there are a few parking spots open in front of them!

So in short, people who have their heads up their asses irritate me. <_<

1. Ad Aware. Messes up the registry and removing the task-bar icon is next to impossible. Well without reinstalling it...according to them.

2. Ordering things on-line and then having them make it next to impossible to take the service off your credit card. :rant:

1. Ad Aware. Messes up the registry and removing the task-bar icon is next to impossible. Well without reinstalling it...according to them.

What browser are you using? If I may, use Firefox and then download AVG 8.0 Free. It comes with a spyware checker included along with anti-virus (and a bunch of other goodies) PLUS when you to go Google something, it will check the links and let you know if they're safe and if you come across a website or something that is marked as potentially hazardous, a new screen will come up telling you to leave the site.

Haven't had ANY problems at all.

What browser are you using? If I may, use Firefox and then download AVG 8.0 Free. It comes with a spyware checker included along with anti-virus (and a bunch of other goodies) PLUS when you to go Google something, it will check the links and let you know if they're safe and if you come across a website or something that is marked as potentially hazardous, a new screen will come up telling you to leave the site.

Haven't had ANY problems at all.

I finally got rid of it with msconfig B)

The laundry room in my apt building is on the first floor, and I swear someone down there must cook Onion-Garlic Suprise every single day, for every single meal. That's what it seems like, anyways. That hallway reeks something fierce like onions and garlic. It's so gross.

The laundry room in my apt building is on the first floor, and I swear someone down there must cook Onion-Garlic Suprise every single day, for every single meal. That's what it seems like, anyways. That hallway reeks something fierce like onions and garlic. It's so gross.

Sounds like someone might be cookin up a meth lab :unsure:

We must be hard on coffee makers; seems like we have to buy a new one every 1-2 years. Thankfully there is coffee at work!

i feel for you...i'm on my 3rd cappuccino machine since in 2 years and the norwegians haven't discovered "drive-thrus" yet!...

The weather. :( It's dry as a damn bone and really windy, which means...guess what? Two major fires have broken out at Camp Pendleton (Marine base in North County) - they put out the first one, but now this second one's started up - and one in Oceanside, one in Fallbrook (where my uncle lives, argh!). I was hoping the weather would keep changing since it's been so erratic lately, but this stupid Santa Ana crap has been stuck here for about a week now, so I don't know. I just hope they put out the fires before they get huge.

I hear you. Underdog Airlines has always been bad for that.

Yes its true Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman.

Didn`t you get busted, get busted?

How was rehab, how was rehab?

Staying off the Peruvian foot powder, staying off the Peruvian foot powder?

Archived