Pet Peeves

Hotplant

what I don't understand is why they would adopt a practice that originated from prison, doing that meant you were someone's bitch. scuse my french.

I know! :lol: And the guys who do it are all he-men, the jerkoff with short hair, a baseball hat, polo shirt, Addias trainers.

It originated in prison, but it had more to do with the fact that prisoners aren't allowed belts. That's why their pants sagged like that. So wearing your pants like that is meant to make people think you had been in prison.

Or because of the withering away from AIDS they got while in prison....<_<

Ok here goes: This guy goes to his doctor for a check up and blood tests.

Doctor: I'm sorry I have some bad news for you, you've tested positive for AIDS

Patient: Oh no! what am I going to do doctor?

Doctor: Go home and chop up a dozen habinaro peppers, 8 oz of cayene pepper and mix it with a 12 oz glass of Tobasco and drink it as fast as you can.

Patient: Will that cure me?

Doctor: No! but it will give you a better Idea of what your ass is for.

Ok here goes: This guy goes to his doctor for a check up and blood tests.

Doctor: I'm sorry I have some bad news for you, you've tested positive for AIDS

Patient: Oh no! what am I going to do doctor?

Doctor: Go home and chop up a dozen habinaro peppers, 8 oz of cayene pepper and mix it with a 12 oz glass of Tobasco and drink it as fast as you can.

Patient: Will that cure me?

Doctor: No! but it will give you a better Idea of what your ass is for.

:hysterical:

I was thinking more like people who are depressed and outright REFUSE your attempts to make them feel better. It baffles me...seriously

They may need clinical help, I've gone through that with a loved one. If it's serious they can't just snap out of it.

• 4 weeks later...
If you don;t like the thread don't enter it. It isn't hard. I don't know why some people can't grasp that concept.

Some people just cannot grasp the concept of if you click it ONCE OR TWICE YOUR GOING IN THE MOTHER.

Silly huh?

zepbaby

m_fd60ceb5de3180059eb7ca9a7985af3c.gif

PS Funny how they can get through all that registration rhetoric and still not understand English. Like DZ says some people are never happy with anything. We need a prozac/phenobarb thread huh doc?

Archived