Pet Peeves

Hotplant

Why do people do this? I've always wondered what would compel someone to go into a public bathroom and smear their feces on things, pee on the walls, etc. I mean, seriously. That's pretty bent.

I have no idea. I'd love to know though.

Some things are a few cents cheaper. The food usually is, considering that the local grocery store owner rolls in money. He raises prices when he wants something. For instance, last time prices were raised he put a bowling alley in his house. I live in a typical small town, you can't tell me that isn't excess.

^I showed that to Dave and he was like, "that's why we have our own bathrooms--one for you and one for me."

I said, "yeah, but you still use my bathroom, and I yours."

Maybe a master's suite with two different toilet sections? :lol:

^I showed that to Dave and he was like, "that's why we have our own bathrooms--one for you and one for me."

I said, "yeah, but you still use my bathroom, and I yours."

Maybe a master's suite with two different toilet sections? :lol:

I have seen that! :)

:lol:

My aunt and uncle had a house with seven toilets.

SEVEN!

They sold it after two years because they hated how big the house was.

I have a tough enough time keeping up with two toilets, LOL.

Dave always flushes before he swirls the brush in the toilet when there's cleaner in it. <_<

The difficulty of waiting to be with the man of my dreams. I feel like a Queen without a King...

Can't stop thinking about you

It's no good living without you

I can't stop thinking about you

And it's no good living without you

When the night-time comes around

Daylight has left me, I

I can't take it if I don't see you no more

I can't help it, I need your loving so much more

And I can't stop thinking about you

I can't stop thinking about

I can't stop thinking about you, ooh

Can't stop thinking about

When the morning comes around

And the daylight gets to me, I

I can't take it if I don't see you no more

I can't help it, I need your loving so much more

And I can't stop thinking about you, oh yeah

(repeat and fade:)

George Harrison

life story here :P

Text Speak.

What the fuck does OMG IM GIN OUT WIF MY BFF IM SO HPY WEE!!!!1111!!1!1!1!!1 mean?

No one knows :o

^I mean... honestly... if you can't spell it out, then what you're texting is too long... how do you remedy this situation?

CALL THE PERSON!

It's a cell phone, not a mini emailing device. If you want one of those, get a PDA.

^I mean... honestly... if you can't spell it out, then what you're texting is too long... how do you remedy this situation?

CALL THE PERSON!

It's a cell phone, not a mini emailing device. If you want one of those, get a PDA.

We don't text at all; we don't have free texting in our contract; and there's really only the one carrier who has service in our area. Maybe with the next one; we are up for renewal soon ...

They can even be decorative :D

71ca6bca.jpg

I love these... the one in the center is so ... evocative... B)

I just can't live with men. I use them for their bodies and that's IT! :P

Fucking toilet seat....grrrrrrr......

:D Love it.

AMEN!!!!!

Drunk & spats should live together. <-------

My men had the decency to put the seat down, and I love them for it.

Little things like that can lead to happy women who want to please their men .....more....

:hysterical:

I must thank all you great people, you're making my day... this whole thread is hilarious.

Here's a pet peeve: there's perfectly good, organic Trader Joe's air freshner in the bathroom directly above the toilet. Why can't my dear sweet love use the damn stuff when the ocasion calls for it?? Huh?

Today's pet peeves: Vonage and computer viruses...and missing my man's beautiful voice while he works on straightening this stuff out.

Another pet peeve: there are no mountains out my window.

What's wrong with Vonage? I've been thinking of switching to it.

My pet peeve today, when you get water in your ears and you can't shake it out, or smack it out, then later when you're lying down it oooozes out on to your pillow. Blech, yuck...

My short list of pet peeves:

Crying babies and their parents in resturaunts with their fucking five bags of luggage full of diapers , baby powders and tit milk all over the place and acting like everyone in the fucking world is just so happy to experience their family in all its fucked up glory. HIRE A FUCKING BABYSIITTER!

:D

This had me ROTFLOL!!! I feel the exact same way! "Uh...sorry folks, we're glad you procreated and all, but the rest of the world doesn't care to wallow in it with you...."

Around 10-11 yrs ago I found myself on hard times. In my early thirties (then) I had to get a job at a sandwhich shop. Yeah, it's called 'having to eat'. I digress.

One day during an incredibly busy lunch, I noticed a cutomer who had finished her lunch and was changing her (approx 6 months-1 year) child's diaper. ON THE TABLE. Yeah, the table that you eat on! Other customer's were still waiting to be seated and fed. I had to remind her that that is where people eat...she replied, "Oh, it's ok. it's not going to hurt anyone!" AND THEN KEPT CHANGING THE DIAPER! Customers were looking at me with eyes that seemed to say, "well, what are you going to do?" I had no choice. I told the woman, " I have asked you to stop changing the diaper on a table where customer's eat. You did not stop. You have forced my hand. Please leave now or I will be forced to call the police." She scooped up her baby and said, "I'll never eat her again." She then went outside (on a streetside patio) and finished changing her babies diaper on an outside table!

As I started to go outside to tell her the cops had been called (they really hadn't), she grabbed baby and stormed off.

Question: Does anyone find this type of behavior offensive, or was it just me over-reacting?

Archived