Pet Peeves

Hotplant

Tell the truth...you're really a girl aren't you?

No guy thinks this way.

Experience what you've experienced? :rolleyes:

As an adult you live in the same place you grew up in, have the same set of friends from high school, and are trying to tell the rest of the world how the dating scene goes from inside your little fishbowl?

Please!

yes there are guys that think this way. Not all guys are Alpha Males that have no feelings or doubts.

You have no clue what you are talking about dude. I have tons of experience. I have been on the dating scene on and off for quite a few years now. Yes, i live in the same city i grew up in. But so do most and not all my friends are guys i went to school with. Toronto is not a little fishbowl.

Two Choices:

1. Hooker (you don't like oral)

2. Mistress (yer too cheap)

I think you're stuck with the only remaining option.....Self gratification :rolleyes:

I don't think my choices are THAT limited. Not all women want to get married thankfully.

I think i will probably stick with harbourfront this summer and cross my fingers that i meet a cool girl.

yes there are guys that think this way. Not all guys are Alpha Males that have no feelings or doubts.

You have no clue what you are talking about dude. I have tons of experience. I have been on the dating scene on and off for quite a few years now. Yes, i live in the same city i grew up in. But so do most and not all my friends are guys i went to school with. Toronto is not a little fishbowl.

Oh Spats my Dear! You are just too fun to play with!! Please, please, PLEASE make all of us ladies have something to post on 'what made your day' and post a pic of yoursefl! Maybe we can better give you some tips...ya know presentation is big :)

You are so compartmentalized....really. If you were shopping and you were looking at lets say fish, and a cute girl was there looking at fish, you could ask her, hmmmm.....do you think this looks fresh? I was going to throw it on the grill, I like it with teriaki or whatever, and then she'd start talking about how she likes it and her ideas and MAYBE you could say..."Hey! Maybe one day we could go down to the harborfront for fish!" Or a BBQ or SOMETHING.....can I get your number?

DUH!

She's right spats.

Anyway, my pet peeve of the day. Working in groups. The other person I work with always seems to never do anything. Just sit in chat room, so I may tell the teacher.

Oh Spats my Dear! You are just too fun to play with!! Please, please, PLEASE make all of us ladies have something to post on 'what made your day' and post a pic of yoursefl! Maybe we can better give you some tips...ya know presentation is big :)

You are so compartmentalized....really. If you were shopping and you were looking at lets say fish, and a cute girl was there looking at fish, you could ask her, hmmmm.....do you think this looks fresh? I was going to throw it on the grill, I like it with teriaki or whatever, and then she'd start talking about how she likes it and her ideas and MAYBE you could say..."Hey! Maybe one day we could go down to the harborfront for fish!" Or a BBQ or SOMETHING.....can I get your number?

DUH!

I think he would piss himself.

Spats, you need self confidence!

DUH!

If ya see me i doubt the women here will start drooling. I am never going to be mistaken for Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp. I rarely ever get compliments on my looks by women. Very rarely. I wish i did. I see women complimenting othere guys on what they look like. I have rarely ever got it.

But in places like grocery stores there is no way for you to tell if a girl is taken or not. Because everyone shops there. It is not known as a place where singles hang out.

Harbourfront is more of a place where single women go. Unfortunately you see a lot of women there in packs so unless she comes to you you are outnumbered unless i have a good number of my friends with me.

If ya see me i doubt the women here will start drooling. I am never going to be mistaken for Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp. I rarely ever get compliments on my looks by women. Very rarely. I wish i did. I see women complimenting othere guys on what they look like. I have rarely ever got it.

But in places like grocery stores there is no way for you to tell if a girl is taken or not. Because everyone shops there. It is not known as a place where singles hang out.

Harbourfront is more of a place where single women go. Unfortunately you see a lot of women there in packs so unless she comes to you you are outnumbered unless i have a good number of my friends with me.

Spats, can you be funny? Women love to laugh and that's a good way to start. Am I right ladies?

I don't buy for a second that before she had a boyfriend that she was out approaching men every weekend. Not for a second.

You don't have to, because I really didn't. Approaching strange men every weekend...that's really not my style. I only said that I can relate to what rejection feels like, because I HAVE been rejected in my life.

Moreover, you don't spend every weekend approaching women either.

Women just can't indentify with the rejection factor that men do on the dating scene. So they think it's no big deal.

Spats, all I can say is that you really ARE an idiot. I'm not saying that because I wouldn't have any other argument or because I would want to offend you. I just really think you are. I may not be getting rejected every weekend by men I don't even know, but I have been rejected several times by men I loved, and that's much much worse.

Just keep talking about your petty problems. You're right, I really do think it's no big deal. Quite on the contrary, it's laughable.

Spats, if you talk to a girl about something at the store and she is taken, I doubt she'll be rude. You may actually becomme friends!

How many friends have you made out of the blue at a grocery store? :blink:

OK, I'm gonna fill you in on a couple of secrets.

Is she wearing a ring on her left ring finger? If not proceed to go...

Is she buying the family sized package of fish? If so, she probably isn't available....

OPEN YOUR EYES SPATS!! My God, why do I feel like a MOM!!? LOL!!!

How many friends have you made out of the blue at a grocery store? :blink:

Spats, are you really that ignorant or do you just want to keep feeding this thread to make everyone think you are an idiot? NEWS FLAsh the latter is working!

Spats, can you be funny? Women love to laugh and that's a good way to start. Am I right ladies?

Me and my buddies can make each other laugh because we have the same sense of humor. We find the same things funny. But i have never really been able to make a woman laugh or the other way around. I have never been really with a girl who found the same things funny as i do. That's hard to find.

I have seen guys make silly fools of themselves to make girls laugh but i am not the type to ever do that. if you have to do that then you are not really funny. And that would be stupid humor anyways.

Ding, ding, ding, ding! You are correct!! Give me a guy that can make me laugh any day over a Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp that is booooooring and unimaginative! Or afraid to take risks!

Spats, are you really that ignorant or do you just want to keep feeding this thread to make everyone think you are an idiot? NEWS FLAsh the latter is working!

No, i was seriously asking her. I don't know anyone who has made friends out of the blue while out grocery shopping. or out at the movie theatre, or walking down the street, or in a record store. I don't think most people just go up to random strangers at places like that and develop a friendship. Seriously.

Me and my buddies can make each other laugh because we have the same sense of humor. We find the same things funny. But i have never really been able to make a woman laugh or the other way around. I have never been really with a girl who found the same things funny as i do. That's hard to find.

I have seen guys make silly fools of themselves to make girls laugh but i am not the type to ever do that. if you have to do that then you are not really funny. And that would be stupid humor anyways.

Here's some homework for you.....When you are at the store walking down the aisle, make sure the girl knows you are checking her out and then walk into a pole or trip or something stupid, I think you can handle that. You will definitely get a reaction.

Here's some homework for you.....When you are at the store walking down the aisle, make sure the girl knows you are checking her out and then walk into a pole or trip or something stupid, I think you can handle that. You will definitely get a reaction.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Choking on laughter! Yeah Spats...put that dork appeal to work for you!!

Spats, I know you think they are kidding. But try it! Act like it hurt your head, say ouch and rub your head. I'd be willing to bet a girl will come over and ask if you are okay.

That's what i mean by a guy making a idiot of himself to make a girl laugh.Trip on purpose to make a girl laugh? :o Is that even real humor? She will think the guy is a loser. Girls like cool guys. Not guys who trip over their own feet or slam their faces into poles. :o

No, i was seriously asking her. I don't know anyone who has made friends out of the blue while out grocery shopping. or out at the movie theatre, or walking down the street, or in a record store. I don't think most people just go up to random strangers at places like that and develop a friendship. Seriously.

One of my friends met her former boyfriend at a bus stop.... :rolleyes:

That's what i mean by a guy making a idiot of himself to make a girl laugh.Trip on purpose to make a girl laugh? :o Is that even real humor? She will think the guy is a loser. Gilrs like cool guys. Not guys who trip over their own feet or slame their faces into poles. :o

YOU, my dear, are a dark cloud, aka an energy vampire. I think you should invest in some therapy sessions....

Archived