Pet Peeves

Hotplant

That's what i mean by a guy making a idiot of himself to make a girl laugh.Trip on purpose to make a girl laugh? :o Is that even real humor? She will the the guy is a loser.

If you aren't willing to do anything to get a girl what does your future look like? What do you do when going for a job interview, sit there like a stiff? You need to loosen up a bit! Life is short. You will get further in life if you don't think everyone is out to get you!

One of my friends met her former boyfriend at a bus stop.... :rolleyes:

Wow. That's surprising. :o I don't think i have even stood at a bus stop with a pretty girl before much less talked to one.

If you aren't willing to do anything to get a girl what does your future look like? What do you do when going for a job interview, sit there like a stiff? You need to loosen up a bit! Life is short. You will get further in life if you don't think everyone is out to get you!

I don't think i think everyone is out to get me.

No, I won't make an idiot of myself to get a girl. You don't want to look bad in front of girls. because then you are finished for sure. You want them laughing with you not at you.

No, it's not. One guy once approached right on the bus.

Wow. Well, that's never happened to me in my entire lifetime. never been approached by a girl on a bus, bus stop, grocery store. The only places where i have been approached by women is at places where it's known that you are open to hooking up with someone. Clubs, parties, etc.

Where do you live? Maybe things are more open where you are. Toronto can be known as a pretty aloof city.

No, I won't make an idiot of myself to get a girl. You don't want to look bad in front of girls. because then you are finished for sure. You want them laughing with you not at you.

Oh, come on. I've been making a fool of myself all my life and I still got the girl. Way too much stiff upper lip my man

Well, nobody can help you out, because you don't want to be helped, IMO! I think you are going to need a lot of money for hookers!

Where do you live? Maybe things are more open where you are.

Prague

Well, I don't live there (yet), just going to school there.

Toronto can be known as a pretty aloof city.

Spats, you don't seem to be a very engaging person yourself, so don't criticize others' shit when your own smells pretty bad.

My pet peeve: to be completely alone at home when it's getting dark.

I have to do this every night...in a 4 bedroom house; the only time it sometimes bothers me is in the winter; it gets dark early and there is a general closed in feeling either by the cold or the snow. But I hear ya, it can be hard sometimes.

I have to do this every night...in a 4 bedroom house; the only time it sometimes bothers me is in the winter; it gets dark early and there is a general closed in feeling either by the cold or the snow. But I hear ya, it can be hard sometimes.

That's a bummer. I'm lucky, I like the night, and I like being alone at night, it's peaceful. I wouldn't like it constantly though...

That's a bummer. I'm lucky, I like the night, and I like being alone at night, it's peaceful. I wouldn't like it constantly though...

When I hear some of the problems my niece and friends have with boyfriends or significant others it doesn't bother me nearly as much.

I generally like the night as well, except when we get really bad storms. Last year around this time a 60 ft pine tree landed on my house (at 3am) and smooshed it in, that scared the crap out of me and my dog, who was laying on the couch right under where the tree landed. :'( I'm scared of storms to this day, and we are supposed to get some tonight. :(

Prague

Well, I don't live there (yet), just going to school there.

Spats, you don't seem to be a very engaging person yourself, so don't criticize others' shit when your own smells pretty bad.

I can be aloof when i want to be. Depends on the mood i am in. I can be anti social if i am in the wrong mood.

But you will see a complaints in the local newspaper about how cold our city comes across.

Oh, come on. I've been making a fool of myself all my life and I still got the girl. Way too much stiff upper lip my man

I guess if it works for ya then go with it. But if one is not naturally funny i don't think it would work. I'm not.

I am just not that type of person. I have always been pretty reserved and a little shy when getting to know people. I just don't want to look bad in front of them. That can kill you off immdediately. "Oh how attractive, he just walked into a pole and fell on his face." You are not gonna hear that very often.

I can be aloof when i want to be. Depends on the mood i am in. I can be anti social if i am in the wrong mood.

But you will see a complaints in the local newspaper about how cold our city comes across.

Well, at least you had The Kids in The Hall.

I love a good fool! I play a pretty good fool too! Laughter is the best medicine :D

Another similar story that I had in Starbucks. I'm in a supermarket and instead of yielding to a woman approaching the checkout line, I kept on moving.. She gave me a weird look like she expected me to give in. I was already ahead of her. Why should I stop and let her go.

I'm sorry, is this the movie Being John Malkovich? How can you possibly know what's insider her mind unless you are her?

If I see someone approaching the checkout line, I yield to them....it's just common courtesy in my eyes. I don't care what gender they are, how old they are or anything else completely irrelevant like that.

Archived