Pet Peeves

Hotplant

Virginia passed a "droopy drawers" bill a couple of years ago:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artic...2-2005Feb9.html

Thank God,

I met a woman in Augusta many years ago when I was having tires put on my car. She appeared to be approaching 70. I complimented her on accent and the way she talked. According to her her grandkids and these "gang people who speak like slaves," had turned back the clock 100 years and she was constantly on at them to act like civilised people. She was from Georgia, but her punctuation and way of speech could have made her a speaker for millions. Anyhow the idea we agreed on was that freedom and equality wasn't to make you look like an idiot. It was to help you move forward and be equal.

True!

You can do pretty much as you please, but don't plan on hanging out with me or mine with your pants around your knees and you "adjusting your gems," to punctuate "f**k" and "n*gga."

My best friend growing up was black btw :wtf:

Aw, I hope that team won, and that the boy will be ok :(

Ahh, thanks so much Virginia! I don't know why this excites me so! I just really like my co-worker and he's a great dad and coach! I'm so excited for them!

Here's a YouTube link if anyone cares to see some of the press coverage they're getting. I just checked...they won their last game!!

Thank God,

I met a woman in Augusta many years ago when I was having tires put on my car. She appeared to be approaching 70. I complimented her on accent and the way she talked. According to her her grandkids and these "gang people who speak like slaves," had turned back the clock 100 years and she was constantly on at them to act like civilised people. She was from Georgia, but her punctuation and way of speech could have made her a speaker for millions. Anyhow the idea we agreed on was that freedom and equality wasn't to make you look like an idiot. It was to help you move forward and be equal.

True!

You can do pretty much as you please, but don't plan on hanging out with me or mine with your pants around your knees and you "adjusting your gems," to punctuate "f**k" and "n*gga."

My best friend growing up was black btw :wtf:

Exactly! My hubby was walking the dog the other night and as he passed one of the apartment complexes in town a really nice looking girl got out of the car and went into the building. Two wanna be thugsters were standing there and said to my husband "Wow! Is that your girlfriend?!" Joe answered "Hey dudes, she's young enough to be my daughter and if you wanna catch something like that...change yer clothes!" They just stood there looking like dumb shits....maybe something they'll think about B)

Her booty was showing but I did not let Her wardrobe interfere with Dinner but His did.So Guys keep Your pant pulled up.Girls You dont have to.

Your culinary expertise is astounding! Admiring different woman's tushes as you dine, is a good compliment to surf and turf!!!

Ahh, thanks so much Virginia! I don't know why this excites me so! I just really like my co-worker and he's a great dad and coach! I'm so excited for them!

Here's a YouTube link if anyone cares to see some of the press coverage they're getting. I just checked...they won their last game!!

That is inspiring; I"m glad they won! :)

Yeah, and then what do you do?! Take a couple sleeping pills and post on the LZ board till you can sleep again :)

No pharmacuticals for me, just a quick cupa joe and I'm out again lol

never had much trouble falling asleep and when I have it was nothing

that some good sex couldn't cure :shifty::D

This is my biggest pet peeve I'm sure you all know it well....or am I the only one?

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait 60 seconds before replying or posting a new topic

Useful Links

* Forgotten Password Recovery

* Register a new account

* Our help documentation

* Contact the forums administrator

Go Back

English

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2008 - 12:57 PM

IPB skin modified: eXtremepixels