Pet Peeves

Hotplant

Just people in general.

Dumbasses.

Arrogant snobs.

Know-it-alls.

Stupid "managers" of stores that don't know how to order and push product.

People at stores who get in line behind you in the fast check out and even though you have the "limit" and they just have a couple of things, still huff and puff if you don't let them ahead of you.

:soapbox:

K, I feel a bit better now. :D

Just people in general.

Dumbasses.

Arrogant snobs.

Know-it-alls.

People at stores who get in line behind you in the fast check out and even though you have the "limit" and they just have a couple of things, still huff and puff if you don't let them ahead of you.

I hear ya. We sure are living in a ignorant, selfish world.

Dumbasses.

Arrogant snobs.

They're the same ones who expect YOU to speed so they can get where there going, most likely late because they take on too many tasks and have to rush everywhere they go. They should be pulled over for following too closely, as they surely are doing that too.

I liked James Bond's machine guns out the tailpipes of his car, I'd be using them daily.

Just people in general.

Dumbasses.

Arrogant snobs.

Know-it-alls.

Or the people with a couple items I let in front of me then send their kid off to get something else and take for ever to return then procede to write a freakin check!

Who the F#$K writes checks anymore? :angry:

It rained so hard saturday that my door is still swollen...wont shut, or open easily. I have to kick it to open it. That kind of amazes me, cause its painted too..two coats of primer and paint, so how could the door expand that much? maybe its the doorway, saddle.

All week I've been catching a whiff of cat pee while driving my son to soccer practice. I've been sniffing everything and trying to figure out what in the world it was. Finally tonight he and I remembered that he'd left his cleats on the front porch to air out the other night, and forgot to bring them in. There are several cats in the neighborhood so I guess one of them marked his territory. <_< I'm googling but so far it's not looking very promising on removing the odor.

All week I've been catching a whiff of cat pee while driving my son to soccer practice. I've been sniffing everything and trying to figure out what in the world it was. Finally tonight he and I remembered that he'd left his cleats on the front porch to air out the other night, and forgot to bring them in. There are several cats in the neighborhood so I guess one of them marked his territory. <_< I'm googling but so far it's not looking very promising on removing the odor.

aimages.jpg:slapface:

catnaked.jpg

I found the little culprit. A cutie too.........

catnaked.jpg

Go to www.petodorremoval.net or here's a recipe not sure if you used it:

To rid your linoleum or hardwood floors of that “not so fresh feeling”, simply mix a 3:1 solution of warm water and white vinegar in your mop bucket and get to work. Remember to crack a window or two. Vinegar has a good clean smell, but it’s a strong one. It may work on your porch.

For the laundry. If Fido let loose on a rug, some clothing or even worse, your bedding, just throw a quarter cup of apple cider vinegar in the wash along with your regular laundry detergent.

Good luck.

Go to www.petodorremoval.net or here's a recipe not sure if you used it:

To rid your linoleum or hardwood floors of that “not so fresh feeling”, simply mix a 3:1 solution of warm water and white vinegar in your mop bucket and get to work. Remember to crack a window or two. Vinegar has a good clean smell, but it’s a strong one. It may work on your porch.

For the laundry. If Fido let loose on a rug, some clothing or even worse, your bedding, just throw a quarter cup of apple cider vinegar in the wash along with your regular laundry detergent.

Good luck.

Thanks for the tip; I will check it out!

aimages.jpg:slapface:

Noooooo... :unsure: He only has 2 more weeks; maybe he will just have to be stinky!

catnaked.jpg

Awww! :D

Thanks for the tip; I will check it out!

Noooooo... :unsure: He only has 2 more weeks; maybe he will just have to be stinky!

Awww! :D

My pets are the outdoors - deer, foxes, wild turkeys, etc. This summer, I had a skunk around midnight near the bedroom window, well that was something. Closed windows and no air conditioning.

My pets are the outdoors - deer, foxes, wild turkeys, etc. This summer, I had a skunk around midnight near the bedroom window, well that was something. Closed windows and no air conditioning.

catnaked.jpg:D

I love the outdoors. With all the traffic jams, parking lots and industries nowadays....well seems like it's shrinking way too fast. We should all remember the simple things in life and try to be a bit greener.

:rant: paper-thin trash bags...you gently try to ease them out of the can and they just come apart in your hands...they may as well be made of toilet tissue.

what happened to the good ole days when you could stuff your siblings into one and spin em around the room...

:rant: paper-thin trash bags...you gently try to ease them out of the can and they just come apart in your hands...they may as well be made of toilet tissue.

what happened to the good ole days when you could stuff your siblings into one and spin em around the room...

What ever happened to the Glad Alligator trash bags? Don't they have those anymore?

Hang in there Dzldoc. Im sure Ms right will come along. You are one of the smartest people on this board and one of the few that I respect for the record.

After 28 years on the bench it takes awhile to get your legs back LOL

As you should know panning for gold takes time! :D