Pet Peeves

Hotplant

These things do come and go, but it's beyond irritating while they last. As is the fact that those who are not so keen on having to negotiate this crap are inevitably accused of being elitist, or forming a clique, or whatever, because they'd prefer not to share the place with fucknuts. :rolleyes:

... while the whole mystery behind it is that they've been here long enough to know them well.

I hate it when there are lots of parking spaces available in a parking lot and yet, some people still want to park RIGHT beside you, barely giving you room to get into your car and being able to see around them!! I had this happen to me this morning while I was out getting my groceries. Some dude in a big ass SUV comes flying right up beside me yapping on his cell phone! I'm like "pay attention to where you are going and give me a little space please. There are a zillion parking spaces available and besides it is a beautiful morning and it wouldn't hurt to walk just a little bit". I wanted to say something so bad, but he was still running his mouth on his cell phone!! Man, that is so annoying. :angry:

I hate it when there are lots of parking spaces available in a parking lot and yet, some people still want to park RIGHT beside you, barely giving you room to get into your car and being able to see around them!! I had this happen to me this morning while I was out getting my groceries. Some dude in a big ass SUV comes flying right up beside me yapping on his cell phone! I'm like "pay attention to where you are going and give me a little space please. There are a zillion parking spaces available and besides it is a beautiful morning and it wouldn't hurt to walk just a little bit". I wanted to say something so bad, but he was still running his mouth on his cell phone!! Man, that is so annoying. :angry:

omg yes! and it's the same with buses, the bus is completeley empty but some stranger decides to sit next to you!

omg yes! and it's the same with buses, the bus is completeley empty but some stranger decides to sit next to you!

Exactly, I don't understand when there is plenty of space available, some people still want to crowd up on you! So annoying!!

Some bitches...an old female one who screamed at me, and a young male one who played with me and used me as a little toy. One being experienced today, and the other one found out today. Fuck them both...another drawer of dirty laudry to be secretly locked in the back of my mind...

... while the whole mystery behind it is that they've been here long enough to know them well.

Care to explain?

(Knowing them doesn't mean particularly wanting to hang out with them--it means knowing from the moment they surface that they mean trouble. And thus preferring to be rid of them.)

Edited by Aquamarine

:boohoo: ...i can't hide it anymore...i'm really a guy!

c'mon people...we knew mary was a guy back when he first start posting in the political threads before the election...so what?

I had nothing against Mary Hartman personally up untill the other day, I had no idea she was a guy. Probably my bad for not paying attention but TBH, I find it creepy. We all have usernames and sometimes they can be confusing ( mine included ) but c'mon, this is way over the top and anyone with half a sense of decency would not have tried to hide the fact. Not that it matter's to anyone else what I think but, I'm not impressed <_<

When you try to apologize and you can't.

I don't know if you can see this but Eternal Light, but I'm sorry for stepping on toes. I have tried many times to pm you with an apology but it appears that you have blocked me from doing so. That's okay, I messed up with my behavior and I am in the wrong and I know it.