Pet Peeves

Hotplant

Getting ready to paint the fence and finding out that your wife has just hosed it down trying to water her flowers :blink::(:huh::lol:

Hey Ally, if you are using a latex paint or stain you can still paint it. Actually if you are painting in the sun it would be preferrable to have the surface a bit wet.

Now get back to work. :D

Hey Ally, if you are using a latex paint or stain you can still paint it. Actually if you are painting in the sun it would be preferrable to have the surface a bit wet.

Now get back to work. :D

Yeah I know but, it's soaking wet :D I'm off to my real job anyway's :(

Hey ! If your not doing anything...... :P:lol:

No problem Miss Ninelives. :D For you I'll even cleanup after myself. B)

The portrait of Einstein my physicist dad painted in college is showing some abrasion. How are you with a putty knife on canvas? :beer:

Getting all the way home after going through the drive-through and noticing they forgot to include the drink in the order.

It took you that long to notice?

Pet Peeve: Having to live through this... weather. It's far too hot and we're so not equipped to living in this heat without air conditioning. I want it to be winter now.

:(

Slow people. I can't stand slow people. Just get the hell out of my way.

I'm in the airport trying to get to where I've got to go, and I've got nothing but a bunch of slow fat asses walking like they're taking a trip to the zoo.

I just don't understand it.

Trains. One of the worst things you can experience here. :angry: :angry:

First, the train was late.

Crowded.

Smelly.

Broken.

Six persons per compartment. There were 9 people.

Some soldiers were drinking beer. A LOT of beer.

My mom was standing.

There was no fresh air.

The route Belgrade-Novi Sad lasted 3 hours. On highway it lasts only 50 minutes.

Bad music. Most of the people listened to crap you can't imagine.

Pedophile sitting next to me. And I was just trying to solve my sudoku while he was staring at me.

* Trains were faster in Serbia at the beginning of the 20th century than now. It's true.

People who walk side by side in the aisle blocking any and all progress. Especially when they decide it's a nice place to stop and chat. Do you not see me with my shopping cart just standing here burning holes in you with my stare? Pull it over the side for the love of god!!!

People who walk side by side in the aisle blocking any and all progress. Especially when they decide it's a nice place to stop and chat. Do you not see me with my shopping cart just standing here burning holes in you with my stare? Pull it over the side for the love of god!!!

No kidding, man! That drives me nuts. :angry:

Or some ding-dong will be standing there blabbing on their damned cell phone instead of paying attention to their surroundings.

I hate when they do that on the sidewalk and they have a ton of room to move over and my only choice is to move into either the street or a tree and they still refuse to get out of the way :angry:

And of course there's the ones who are clearly walking against the flow who rudely expect you to step aside for them! Like the dickfor that came in throught the exit door at WalMart today and almost walked right over me. Sometimes I want to just take the charge in the paint. Just plant my feet and stand my ground. Then whack the prick with a 20lb bag of kitty litter.

Yes, sometimes I have anger issues! :lol:

I hate when they do that on the sidewalk and they have a ton of room to move over and my only choice is to move into either the street or a tree and they still refuse to get out of the way :angry:

Well, I see this situation stretches to both coasts and all points between.Face it, a lot of these folks need their ass chewed out on occasion, as etiquette primers dictate.

Well, I see this situation stretches to both coasts and all points between.Face it, a lot of these folks need their ass chewed out on occasion, as etiquette primers dictate.

I always look at the aisle or sidewalk (or a damned hiking trail for chrissakes!) as I do the roadway. Keep right. Seems so simple you'd think! :slapface:

Man, my band used to play this one place all the time, the only way out was through the front door. So after a long night of playing five sets, I'd be standing there with a freakin' pa cabinet in my hands trying to get out the door and the drunks - it never failed - would just stand right in the doorway talking, completely oblivious. They'd even see me, but instead of "we're in this guys way, we should move" they would just go back to talking. I just could NOT keep that doorway clear, plenty of other areas to talk, but the doorway was like a magnet for these knuckleheads. Fucccccckkkkk!!!!!

Archived