Pet Peeves

Hotplant

drivers who don't use their blinkers ( indicators ).

how hard is it to flick a switch and let the rest of us know what the hell you are doing??

Hi S2Z,

Very hard if your like Del, one hand on your Bud and the other up the passengers kilt. :lol:

Regards, Danny

Agreed ! Don't really see the point in banning people because they don't share an opinion or fall out with someone. Constant trolling is something that needs to be dealt with but I think most on this forum are strong enough to take a bit of flack without resorting to reporting members for doing so.

Speaking for myself, I find it very frustrating that so many solid members have left us over the past year. Many have done so because they disagree with friend and foe being needlessly banned. Maybe what this forum needs is a penalty box . Take your 10 minutes to cool down and then get your ass back in the game. Just a thought

Yeah, there's no point in shutting people out over a simple disagreement. Having different opinions makes life more interesting. If everyone agreed with each other all the time it would be utterly boring.

My sister has been getting on my nerves as of late. Now, I can understand that immediately after taking a shower there are a few things you need to do, but can one of them be picking up the wet towels and hanging them over the shower rod? You know, not leaving them wadded up on the floor and on the toilet lid? Even better, make sure the shower curtain is drawn all the way across the tub, so that water doesn't end up on the other side. That's an unpleasant surprise in the middle of the night.

drivers who don't use their blinkers ( indicators ).

how hard is it to flick a switch and let the rest of us know what the hell you are doing??

I'm so with you on this one. It really drives me crazy. It's courteous to do so to show the other drivers you intent. Whatever happened to common courtesy these days?

This chick I know (NOT a friend) is an absolute Ho-zart...she is writing the masterpiece of skankdom. She is 23, I think, and now has two kids by two different fathers, both in an effort to make the father stay with her (could've been an accident once, but not twice). Didn't work the first time, so she tried again with the second one. When did having kids become a game? :(

My sister has been getting on my nerves as of late. Now, I can understand that immediately after taking a shower there are a few things you need to do, but can one of them be picking up the wet towels and hanging them over the shower rod? You know, not leaving them wadded up on the floor and on the toilet lid? Even better, make sure the shower curtain is drawn all the way across the tub, so that water doesn't end up on the other side. That's an unpleasant surprise in the middle of the night.

I can't help but notice that quite a few houses we visit don't put out clean guest towels, and the ones that are out are rather wet and stinky. I'm not asking for the bathroom to be immaculate, with a whole set of perfectly folded matching towels - just a clean, dry one so I can wash my face after dinner.

I'm so with you on this one. It really drives me crazy. It's courteous to do so to show the other drivers you intent. Whatever happened to common courtesy these days?

yes! common coutesy sadly seems to be diminishing as the years go on. have you ever noticed the way people speak, and interact in old movies as opposed to todays? there is such a vast difference. a lot of people bagged the series " the waltons". i don't know if there ever was a family like that in real life, but as a 12 yo, i yearned to be a part of that family.

key word RESPECT.

yes! common coutesy sadly seems to be diminishing as the years go on. have you ever noticed the way people speak, and interact in old movies as opposed to todays? there is such a vast difference. a lot of people bagged the series " the waltons". i don't know if there ever was a family like that in real life, but as a 12 yo, i yearned to be a part of that family.

key word RESPECT.

HiS2Z,

The word from the street is this, they want respect but they wont give any, we need to reclaim the streets by becoming vigalanties, its the only way, the Police have lost all Respect and the criminals aint afraid of them anymore, let the Posse deal with them.

String em up or hang em high.

Regards, Danny

key word RESPECT.

Unfortunately you are right :( I never thought about how people speak in movies and such today but it doesn't surprise me there's a big shift in how things were.

Night Johnboy ;)

Guys in baggy pants.

OMG yes, they piss me off too.

My pet peeve is my computer, it keeps bloody breaking down on me, one minute it decides it wants to connect to the internet the next it doesn't.

Not to mention every now and again I switch it on and the screen goes black for 20 mins then it decides it doens't want me to have accsess to the internet :angry:

Vegans.

I'm sorry. But I don't like Vegans.

This happened to me recently:

So I'm at a grocery store looking for a decent steak for dinner, and this bitch (bitch, because, for some reason, it's always a woman) walks over to me and starts yelling at me:

"You are an evil man! A murderer! How dare you take part in these killings! You cannibal!"

Yeah. Cannibal. Like I was standing in the human meat section of the story. "I hear human Rump roast is more tender then cow Rump roast."

Anyways... I asked her "what do you think makes you so much better then me?"

And her response? "I don't eat anything living."

Um...

Yeah...

Uh...

Well...

Neither do I...

Have you ever tried to eat a living New York Strip? You could get killed! Cows don't like it when you approach them with A1 Steak Sauce. It makes them angry. Put a bullet in it's brain, cut it up, and sell me the rib meat. I'm talkin' PRIME rib...

I'm a carnivore.

Sorry... :(

I have accepted that I am part of the animal kingdom, and that it is natural for me, as an animal of the mammal species Homo Sapien, to eat meat, as it is perfectly and completely natural.

I have found that the taste of a 12-oz medium-rare Prime Rib, served with mashed potatoes, vegetables, a glass of Jack Daniels on the rocks, Au Jus and A1 Steak Sauce on the side is the epitome of the perfect, heavenly dinner given by God to me to feast on and enjoy.

And the next person who tells me "I don't eat meat because my body is not a graveyard" is being tied to a chair and force-fed London Broil. Then I will tattoo on their stomachs "Here Lies Bessie the Cow. A Beloved Milk-Giver. February 10 to August 1."

So you have a couple of bad experiences with zealots, and now you dislike all vegans? I know numerous vegans and vegetarians (I'm mostly one myself), none of whom would ever consider behaving the way you describe, yet for you this experience characterizes and damns all vegans? Seems a bit narrow-minded (of you, not them!).

Sorry . . . :(

Vegans.

This happened to me recently:

So I'm at a grocery store looking for a decent steak for dinner, and this bitch (bitch, because, for some reason, it's always a woman) walks over to me and starts yelling at me:

"You are an evil man! A murderer! How dare you take part in these killings! You cannibal!"

People who generalize after meeting one radical example. Or do you have any other experience with Vegans?

Guys in baggy pants.

And the fuckers with all the underware. WTF is that about? I don't need to see your fucking boxers man! Is this a dress rehearsal for prison? Must make it hard to run from the cops. God forbid you have to hop a fence you little vandal!

BTW, the above is addressed to my nephew.

Ryan, pull up your pants!

Vegans.

Nathan, you're Jewish. You should be above such blanket condemnations. :slapface:

Surely you meant "elitist snob holier than thou vegans who preach at you" :lol:

And don't mix the milk with the meat! ;)

Archived