Pet Peeves

Hotplant

Hi Jimmie Ray,

Totally not true, there are 20 Proteins in Meat, and 20 in Vegitables, like most of Gods Creatures Dogs can survive and thrive on a Vegiterian diet, and there are many examples of this if you only look around and do some homework before you post.

Regards, Danny

A carnivore cannot benefit from any of the supposed 20 protiens in "vegitables". Why do you feed your own dog meat, if your so strongly opposed to killing other animals for it? Is your dog better than a fellow human? Here's your homework assignment - feed your dog only vegetables, and vegetable based materials, and report beck how long he lives a healthy life (or even stays with you).

A carnivore cannot benefit from any of the supposed 20 protiens in "vegitables".

Total Bollocks, a Dog is an Omnivoir, it can eat anything.

Link. http://www.all-creatures.org/articles/petfood-vegan.html

"Despite its descent from wolves, the domestic dog is an omnivoir though it is classified in the order Carnivor. Unlike an obligate carnivore, such as a member of the Cat Family with its shorter Small Intestine, a dog is neither dependent on meat-specific protein nor a very high level of protein in order to fulfill its basic dietary requirements. Dogs are able to healthily digest a variety of foods, including vegetables and grains, and can consume a large proportion of these in their diet. In the wild, canines often eat available plants and fruits."

Link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog

Why do you feed your own dog meat, if your so strongly opposed to killing other animals for it?

Because i'm not the sort of person to inflict my views and opinions on anyone or anything, and i'm only oposed to the way Animals are "Kept" and "Slaughtered" not in anybody eating them.

Is your dog better than a fellow human?

Yes, especialy you.

Here's your homework assignment - feed your dog only vegetables, and vegetable based materials, and report beck how long he lives a healthy life (or even stays with you).

Sorry Son i dont take too kindly to being told what to do by a person who has neither the wit, experiance or inteligence to teach me about a subject that i have taken the time to research and too which he/she has not. (You that is) ;)

Have a nice day.

Hi Jimmie Ray,

I've done my home work many years ago, dogs have evolved to be like Wolves, Bears and Humans, they are Omnivores, they will eat almost anything you give them and thrive on it.

I'll accept an A+Star with Distinction for my homework, nothing less will do. :D

Regards, Danny

People who invade personal space at work. I just had tell a collegue that they can discuss matters with me with being so stinking close. I pointed out that they were closer to me than the armrest of the chair. I really don't need to know how many mojtas they had for lunch.

So I'm watching TV, and just now I saw the following two commercials:

First was an anti-marijuana ad (the one where a kid wraps himself up in a Pot cocoon and then comes out of it all grown up and his mom asks him to take out the trash).

Can you guess what ad was following that?

Right.

A commercial for the Coors Light "cold activated" can.

"Hey everybody! Let's all be hypocritical bastards!"

Pot is a better drug then alcohol and a better drug for you. And I can prove it.

When you're at a game and you see somebody really obnoxious, aggressive, angry, and even violent, are they drunk on alcohol or stoned on pot?

You answer...

So I'm watching TV, and just now I saw the following two commercials:

First was an anti-marijuana ad (the one where a kid wraps himself up in a Pot cocoon and then comes out of it all grown up and his mom asks him to take out the trash).

Can you guess what ad was following that?

Right.

A commercial for the Coors Light "cold activated" can.

"Hey everybody! Let's all be hypocritical bastards!"

Pot is a better drug then alcohol and a better drug for you. And I can prove it.

When you're at a game and you see somebody really obnoxious, aggressive, angry, and even violent, are they drunk on alcohol or stoned on pot?

You answer...

My answer... Neither, its a Copper. :lol:

Hi Jimmie Ray,

I've done my home work many years ago, dogs have evolved to be like Wolves, Bears and Humans, they are Omnivores, they will eat almost anything you give them and thrive on it.

I'll accept an A+Star with Distinction for my homework, nothing less will do. :D

Regards, Danny

Haha - you think I'm going to waste my time going back and forth with someone who has the "distinction" of being the biggest hypocrite on this site? All you do is berate people and their countries, about things you and your country has done worse. Not that I care, since it's often amusing. Dogs will eat just about anything, but cannot survive on vegetable matter - that's a fact. Your dog eats meat, from horribly slaughtered animals, but I can't - that's your choice and opinion. Fine with me.

1. Haha - you think I'm going to waste my time going back and forth with someone who has the "distinction" of being the biggest hypocrite on this site?

2. All you do is berate people and their countries, about things you and your country has done worse.

3. Not that I care, since it's often amusing.

4. Dogs will eat just about anything, but cannot survive on vegetable matter - that's a fact. Your dog eats meat, from horribly slaughtered animals, but I can't - that's your choice and opinion. Fine with me.

Hi Jimmi Ray,

1. Wow, i didnt know i was that famous, well as i'm BIGDAN i would be the biggest wouldnt i?

"Hypocrisy is the act of pretending to have beliefs, opinions, virtues, feelings, qualities, or standards that one does not actually have. Hypocrisy typically comes from a desire to mask actual motives or feelings, or from a person's inability to conform to standards they espouse."

Could you just clarify as to which type of "Hypocrisy" you are accusing me of as this is very important to me.

2. "berate Verb[-rating, -rated] to scold harshly"

If you are accusing me of this then i would have to put my hands up and agree with you totally, guilty as charged, but not in the slightest bit repentant, if i "Berate" anyone then i assure you that they deserved it, if not an open appology will always be issued by myself.

As for Berating Countries then i would have to disagree strongly with you there, i have always taken the time to point out that it is the "Governments" that i have the "Issue" with not, and i stress "not" the people of that country.

If you think that i hold my own Countries morality above all others then you are again very mistaken, some of the things that the British Government have done in my name are as repugnant to me as anything that the Nazi's did under Hitler are to anyone.

Just because i point out the many Mistakes, Genocides, Massacres, Land Grabbing, Thieving that other Countries did and still do, does not mean that my Country is exempt from critisism from anyone else includeing you and me.

And what may i ask have i done worse? and i quote, "about things you and your country has done worse." Please explain.

3. Thats what the "Mods" pay me for, to amuse and educate this forum, and let me tell you that its hard work sometimes and not worth the pittance that they pay. ;)

4. Jimmi, Jimmi, please, you must read my links, Dogs can and do exist on a totally Vegitarian Diet, thats the fact of it, Cats on the other hand cant and need Meat because their Short Gut cannot digest vegitable matter very well.

And yes my dog does eats some meat, mostly scraps from other people in my family, he also eats a lot of vegitables. My previous dog (an English Bull Terrier) would eat absolutely everything, apples, wood, cloth, socks, grass, plaster, you name it and he would give it a try, and he lived a long and healthy life.

Jimmi Ray, i would rather talk to you than berat you, if i have offended you with my scarcasm i appologise right now, thats just me doing my job of entertaining others.

Regards to you, Danny

My friend's dad has a story he's told many a time:

"I had a friend when we lived on the farm. He had a dog that would eat only potato peelings. I asked him, Does your dog really enjoy potato peelings? He said, Not at first." ;)

"Conservative Patriots"

I am sick and tired of being told by these people that I am unpatriotic, that I hate the USA.

I do not hate the USA. When you love something as much as I love the USA, you tend to see its faults ten-fold. And, you know what? The USA has faults.

I don't hate America. I hate American Religion, American Politics, American Media, American Paparazzi, certain American celebrities... generally, I just hate American society. Only in America can such a selfish, egotistical, and disgusting thing like "Bolemia" be a condition (hey idiot... the next time you decide to throw up that food, think about that poor kid in Darfur who would kill you to eat what is about to come out of your mouth). Only in America can we idolize talentless hacks like Paris Hilton. Only in America can the Westboro Baptist Church exist. Only in America can Freedom be used as a tool by the few to control the many. Only in America do we give mentally unstable wierdos like Glenn Beck a pulpit to speak from. Only in America can we have a guaranteed freedom of speech, and yet still have idiots screaming for Political Correctness and Censorship. Only in America can an anti-marijuana ad be immediately followed by a Coors Light ad. Only in America can a parent blame music, movies, TV shows, and games (instead of themselves) for their child's problems, and yet take all the credit when their child does well. Only in America can Octomom get a TV show and "Jon & Kate Plus 8" become a popular program.

I don't hate America. I love America. More then you know. I just hate how full of idiotic, unenlightened, unevolved people it is.

I'm sick and tired of the War on Drugs (if you don't like drugs, then don't take any). I'm sick and tired of this debate on guns (if you don't want a gun, don't buy one). I'm sick and tired of the abortion debate (if you don't want an abortion, don't get one). I'm sick and tired of the gay marriage debate (if you don't like gay marriage, then don't get one).

And I am 100%, completely and utterly sick and fucking tired of Conservatives and Liberals. Can we please get these abusive, power-hungry fucks out of office and start voting for people who actually give a shit about their country?

Sorry... I got yelled at by a Limbaugh-worshipping Republican for being non-patriotic about ten minutes ago. It set me off. I needed to vent. Feel free to ignore...

"Conservative Patriots"

I am sick and tired of being told by these people that I am unpatriotic, that I hate the USA.

I do not hate the USA. When you love something as much as I love the USA, you tend to see its faults ten-fold. And, you know what? The USA has faults.

I don't hate America. I hate American Religion, American Politics, American Media, American Paparazzi, certain American celebrities... generally, I just hate American society. Only in America can such a selfish, egotistical, and disgusting thing like "Bolemia" be a condition (hey idiot... the next time you decide to throw up that food, think about that poor kid in Darfur who would kill you to eat what is about to come out of your mouth). Only in America can we idolize talentless hacks like Paris Hilton. Only in America can the Westboro Baptist Church exist. Only in America can Freedom be used as a tool by the few to control the many. Only in America do we give mentally unstable wierdos like Glenn Beck a pulpit to speak from. Only in America can we have a guaranteed freedom of speech, and yet still have idiots screaming for Political Correctness and Censorship. Only in America can an anti-marijuana ad be immediately followed by a Coors Light ad. Only in America can a parent blame music, movies, TV shows, and games (instead of themselves) for their child's problems, and yet take all the credit when their child does well. Only in America can Octomom get a TV show and "Jon & Kate Plus 8" become a popular program.

I don't hate America. I love America. More then you know. I just hate how full of idiotic, unenlightened, unevolved people it is.

I'm sick and tired of the War on Drugs (if you don't like drugs, then don't take any). I'm sick and tired of this debate on guns (if you don't want a gun, don't buy one). I'm sick and tired of the abortion debate (if you don't want an abortion, don't get one). I'm sick and tired of the gay marriage debate (if you don't like gay marriage, then don't get one).

And I am 100%, completely and utterly sick and fucking tired of Conservatives and Liberals. Can we please get these abusive, power-hungry fucks out of office and start voting for people who actually give a shit about their country?

Sorry... I got yelled at by a Limbaugh-worshipping Republican for being non-patriotic about ten minutes ago. It set me off. I needed to vent. Feel free to ignore...

Nathan,agree with most of your post. I dig Limbaugh most of the time.( an acquired taste) I dig listening to the 180's too.

The two paragraghs preceding your addendum work for me.

Today Im my pet peeve. So I spent £90 (which I spent ages saving up) on T-shirts online. And my dad gave me £100 for hard work revising for my GCSE exams, I had in my mind wanted to spend it on stuff like skirts and maybe light jumpers, but guess what I spent it on more T-Shirts, so now I have a F load of T-shirts, what's worse is that they are all black :slapface::lol:

Today Im my pet peeve. So I spent £90 (which I spent ages saving up) on T-shirts online. And my dad gave me £100 for hard work revising for my GCSE exams, I had in my mind wanted to spend it on stuff like skirts and maybe light jumpers, but guess what I spent it on more T-Shirts, so now I have a F load of T-shirts, what's worse is that they are all black :slapface::lol:

"Once you go black you can never go back."

:lol:

It's a nice way to spend your money. Did you spend some of it on GN'R t-shirt? I saw the pic somewhere on forum...

The same thing happened to me with books and vinyls.

Ok, it's a small peeve but...

When people have to end every post with their name.

Like DUH...we can see it already, it's not like you are writing a letter for gosh sakes. :slapface::huh:

Hi 'Hotplant'

Its just about being polite, something a lot of people around here are not used too.

Regards, Danny ;)

Archived