Pet Peeves

Hotplant

but when did your hair change colour? i think the blonde really suited you.

It changed color? I wasn't aware of that! Maybe less time in the sun! :lol:

I'm not blonde anymore? *checks drivers' license* Says "blonde" and I just renewed it last month! :unsure:

Course, it's kinda short now anyways...

EvHasIssues001.jpg

I'm not blonde anymore? *checks drivers' license* Says "blonde" and I just renewed it last month! :unsure:

EvHasIssues001.jpg

um no, that doesn't look blonde to me. very nice, but not blonde. of course, could be my pc, it tends to make everything look a bit darker. :unsure:

Evster......when did you cut your hair?! I couldn't possibly imagine you with short hair!

Had Angi give me the hack the other night. I gots ta find me some werk!! Desperate times require desperate measures! So I've made my sacrifice! :lol:

BTW, you don't want to know this, but there are very blonde areas to be found. I just can't post pics. TMI. Sorry. :lol:

Meant the armpits BTW.

Hello everyone who has welcomed me back and I really appreciate the warm welcome.

Evs, long hair or short hair, you still look great.

I kinda did infiltrate this thread with too much tragedy

[not to downplay or trivialize the tragedy]

but to get back in the spirit,............mosquitoes.....are very annoying....yeah

I hate their buzzing around you and stuff before they come in to bite you....but I hate cockroaches just as much, [dealt with them at a resort, luckily not at home]

their fat bodies just hanging around in the corner, lurking around, thinking they're so cool with their long antennaes whishing up and down.

My pet peeve of the moment is family members saying they'll help you, then when it comes down to the point where you need the help they said woud be there.. it's nowhere to be seen. They like to pretend they care and want to help, but then run off to ignore the problems after that.

Sorry to hear about that.

You can always choose your friends but you can't choose your family, I know how that is [sorta, with some of them]

I thought I heard it's very important for all people to be happy with whatever absurd, freakish desires they have in life?

I am all for people expressing themselves - that isn't my complaint. This person's behavior is inexcusable and he's trying to hide who he is from those who know by being a female.

EvHasIssues001.jpg

Ev...you're not nekkid, are you? :o

I am all for people expressing themselves - that isn't my complaint. This person's behavior is inexcusable and he's trying to hide who he is from those who know by being a female.

It kind of freaks me out that someone poses as a member of their opposite sex. Why do they need to do that? That being said, I have no idea who you're referring to.

Yes that is bizzare behavior whether it be on the www or not! :unsure:

Members who are repeatedly banned, keep coming back and now pretend to be female :angry:

Think of it as a compliment to Sam and the great site he runs - they are so addicted to this place, they have to keep coming back! Like a heroin addict constantly looking for a new fix.

Is the person who is returning a major problem to say underage girls?

My pet peeve is slow drivers. I hate when they go like 20 mph when the speed limit is 35 mph. It drives me nuts

Yep. The other day, somehow I got behind somebody doing 40 mph on the freeway. I figured it was just another backup, but no, it was just this one guy. Unfortunately, then he got off at the same off-ramp I did, and get this - he slammed on his brakes like, "Oh shit, I'm going to lose control because I'm going to fast!!" <_< Seriously, he was going so slow he could've punched on the gas coming off the freeway and would've been fine, but the way he was acting, you'd think he was doing 80 or something. I don't know if he was old or on drugs or what.

Archived