Pet Peeves

Hotplant

Proselytizers. Again.

I'm a bit hesitant to name the particular type of Proselytizer, namely because I guarantee it will bring certain people out of the word work in an attempt to derail this thread into yet another "god debate". And I just came out and said it... it was an Atheist... or Anti-Theist, as he so gleefully called himself.

I won't go into any specific rebuttal, but... I'm getting sick of this... proselytizers in general are evil. I'm not telling you how to live, what to believe, what to eat, what to drink, how to treat others/animals/myself, and so on, so why can't you just leave me alone? Please?

I'm lucky I guess, I haven't had that sort of thing happen all that often, when it does happen I just brush them off.

I once had one encounter with someone who got all shocked and dumbfounded when I told him I was an Atheist. He responded to me by saying "I can assure you there is a god". I said "good for you, that's your choice" then started to walk away. He told me to have a nice day, and I responded in kind.

^^ I have to say, I'm glad I caught that before you edited it, Elizabeth. ;)

Me too :D

Sure you are.

Back to more relevant things...

Peeve: People who don't know John Bonham usEd a Speed King pedal. :rolleyes:

Very annoying :angry:

I was washing my hair. Whaddy miss?

Well for starters......

:lol:

Archived