Pet Peeves

Hotplant

Hehe, I'll drink to that! And hey, I'd take a bullet for ALL of you guys - aren't I awesome? :shifty:

Okay. Hold still. Say, let's drive up the coast and put Onofre in the background for the photo op? Nah, let's just head to Coronado and get drunk (or maybe a campfire with guitars at PB!) ;)

I love the ShamWow! guy. He's hilarious AND he took on the Church of Scientology and lived to tell about it. That alone means he's got huevos made out of brass. You don't mess with those people, they're like the Mafia - they'll neutralize you.

BTW, as I recall it, what happened was Mr. ShamWow decided to procure a lady of the evening for his nightly pleasure (which is perfectly fine with me) and in the process of enjoying the lady's charms, he decided to kiss her. Well, you know the rule - you never kiss a hooker on the mouth and she bit down on his tongue and would not let go.

So while he hit her, he was hitting her to get her to let go of his tongue. Tell me you wouldn't do the same thing if someone was biting down on your tongue and not letting up. How else are you going to get the person to let go - it's not like you can tell them to.

BTW, as I recall it, what happened was Mr. ShamWow decided to procure a lady of the evening for his nightly pleasure (which is perfectly fine with me) and in the process of enjoying the lady's charms, he decided to kiss her. Well, you know the rule - you never kiss a hooker on the mouth and she bit down on his tongue and would not let go.

So while he hit her, he was hitting her to get her to let go of his tongue. Tell me you wouldn't do the same thing if someone was biting down on your tongue and not letting up. How else are you going to get the person to let go - it's not like you can tell them to.

Who kisses a hooker? Ewwwwww.....

Thanks guys!

I'm waiting to hear back. It's only 5:20pm on Friday here, and they said I'd know by the end of the weekend, Monday morning at the latest.

I am a bit anxious to say the least...I need some entertaining. :rolleyes:

Archived