Pet Peeves

Hotplant

I just hate laundry, and I have a clothesline, which I haven't used for two years, (since my dryer broke and I bought the new washer and dryer, which I must say was a spectacle--I'd never been so excited in my life, I swear).

I don't have enough room on my clothes line to hang an entire load of laundry! It's much faster IMO to have a dryer. PLUS, your clothes aren't wrinkly. ;)

I just use the edge of the desk,or the kitchen counter,or a Bic lighter,or.....

I'm good like that.B)

I've used my teeth for years. All my friends hated it, except Brian, who'd hand his beer to me and Ev, could'ya? My number 30 molar is a bit worn down nowadays! :lol:

People who have a "schtick". Gets old fast.

Just because you can say something, doesn't mean you are required to. There are times when keeping one's thoughts to oneself is a better choice.

Hey there, "Ninelives!" How's it going?

I hear you, brotha! "ROCK ON!"

Hey there, "Ninelives!" How's it going?

I hear you, brotha! "ROCK ON!"

How's it going (insert name here)? I hope all is well with you. ROCK ON!

While I'm appreciative of ZFF's knowledge of music and his seemingly boundless enthusiasm, I can't help thinking each of his responses come from some sort of form letter he keeps handy just for such occasions. And, if I hear of his plans to buy all of the Beatles remasters and compare them to all of the previous bootleg releases just one more time I might just scream but it most certainly won't be "ROCK ON!".

How's it going "Jafin?" I hope all is well with you.

I laughed when you posted this. I am excited about the Beatles remasters and the release date of 9/9/09. That's in two weeks. "ROCK ON!"

Damn,that's my birthday.......if it was Rolling Stones remasters,I'd be psyched.....

Rock on.

How's it going " '59 Les Paul?" I hope all is well with you.

I forgot it was your birthday 9/9/09. What year were you born in? I have a friend whose bithday is 9/9/81. She was quite pleased her 18th birthday was 9/9/99. "ROCKON!"

How's it going " '59 Les Paul?" I hope all is well with you.

I forgot it was your birthday 9/9/09. What year were you born in? I have a friend whose bithday is 9/9/81. She was quite pleased her 18th birthday was 9/9/99. "ROCKON!"

Nine days before the death of Jimi Hendrix.

....do the math.

B)

^f-word. I'm a bleedin' English teacher, not a math teacher!

(actually, that's a LAME excuse, the truth is I'm not 100% sure when Jimi died...)

Ah. I see. You're the same age as my boyfriend. He's a few months older.

^f-word. I'm a bleedin' English teacher, not a math teacher!

(actually, that's a LAME excuse, the truth is I'm not 100% sure when Jimi died...)

Ah. I see. You're the same age as my boyfriend. He's a few months older.

September 9,1970.....10:26PM EST

(My birthday is in exactly two weeks.)B)

Archived