Pet Peeves

Hotplant

The plural of LOL? I've seen LULZ before and apparently that means "laughs", so I'm assuming LOLZ means "laughs" as well. For example, "I did it for the LOLZ."

Don't ask me, I speak English.

Thank you because all I could come up with was either a variation of LOL which made no sense or Love U Led Zeppelin :lol: which made no sense either :blink:

I am not a fan of text talk either.

Text messaging lingo that doesn't make any sense.

WTF is "LOLZ?"

From The Urban Dictionary:

1. lulz

Beginning as a plural variant of lol, Lulz was originally an exclamation but is now often used as a noun meaning interesting or funny internet content.

Lol -> lul; lols -> luls; lolz -> lulz.

lolz

A term for LOL (meaning 'laugh out loud' in chat-speak), usually typed by mindless ditzes who can't speak right.

QtPiEGuRlyGuRl24: n i wuz lyke 'ur a total bytch' n she wuz lyke 'u da bytch u slutty hoebag' n i wuz lyke 'fuc u, ur bf is a muthafucca n he dun lyke u so shut da fuc up bytch' n she wox away cuz she aint got nuttin 2 say 2 me! she a hoe wit no comebax!

AbErCrOmBiEhOn121: LoLz!!!1 ur lyke soooo rite, shes lyke such a hoe bag! but i luv u, ur 2 good 2 b 4gotn!

QtPiEGuRlyGuRl24: lolz!!1 i luv u 2! lez go shoppin!

AbErCrOmBiEhOn121: aight honee lemme juss get mah REEL coach bag

QtPiEGuRlyGuRl24: shut da fuc up slut!

QtPiEGuRlyGuRl24: lolz! jkjk!

AbErCrOmNiEhOn121: lolz!!!

Edited by Uncle Bill

From The Urban Dictionary:

1. lulz

Beginning as a plural variant of lol, Lulz was originally an exclamation but is now often used as a noun meaning interesting or funny internet content.

Lol -> lul; lols -> luls; lolz -> lulz.

lolz

A term for LOL (meaning 'laugh out loud' in chat-speak), usually typed by mindless ditzes who can't speak right.

QtPiEGuRlyGuRl24: n i wuz lyke 'ur a total bytch' n she wuz lyke 'u da bytch u slutty hoebag' n i wuz lyke 'fuc u, ur bf is a muthafucca n he dun lyke u so shut da fuc up bytch' n she wox away cuz she aint got nuttin 2 say 2 me! she a hoe wit no comebax!

AbErCrOmBiEhOn121: LoLz!!!1 ur lyke soooo rite, shes lyke such a hoe bag! but i luv u, ur 2 good 2 b 4gotn!

QtPiEGuRlyGuRl24: lolz!!1 i luv u 2! lez go shoppin!

AbErCrOmBiEhOn121: aight honee lemme juss get mah REEL coach bag

QtPiEGuRlyGuRl24: shut da fuc up slut!

QtPiEGuRlyGuRl24: lolz! jkjk!

AbErCrOmNiEhOn121: lolz!!!

Awwwww STFU I'd know idea you cared...

I'm pissed off with my stupid fucking job, and because I'm pissed off about that, I'm also pissed off with people who make ridiculous and stupid posts in a stupid fucking way. And that includes me! Sometimes I'm totally pissed off with me!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

OK, carry on.

LOL

You should have seen me after dealing with that fucking yipping dog that won't stop yapping all freakin day long!

Well, my sister and I have just got a friend into good music like Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin (Though he knows only 1 to 2 songs from them <_< ) So, one day he was like "Yeah, Robert Plant isn't that good of a singer... I like Steven Tyler more"

. . .

Just because he likes Steven Tyler more doesn't mean he has the right to say that "Robert Plant isn't that good of a singer" :angry: Look, I think Steven Tyler is an excellent singer, yet Robert Plant is still my favorite, you don't see me saying "Yeah, Steven Tyler sucks"

And I try and try to tell him that he can't say that cause 1: He doesn't know many songs and 2: just because he like Aerosmith more (Like two 'effin songs) doesn't mean he has to say Robert Plant is not that good... there seems like no way to explain to him cause he just keeps talking back

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ok, i'm done, for now

Well, my sister and I have just got a friend into good music like Aerosmith and Led Zeppelin (Though he knows only 1 to 2 songs from them <_< ) So, one day he was like "Yeah, Robert Plant isn't that good of a singer... I like Steven Tyler more"

. . .

Just because he likes Steven Tyler more doesn't mean he has the right to say that "Robert Plant isn't that good of a singer" :angry: Look, I think Steven Tyler is an excellent singer, yet Robert Plant is still my favorite, you don't see me saying "Yeah, Steven Tyler sucks"

And I try and try to tell him that he can't say that cause 1: He doesn't know many songs and 2: just because he like Aerosmith more (Like two 'effin songs) doesn't mean he has to say Robert Plant is not that good... there seems like no way to explain to him cause he just keeps talking back

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ok, i'm done, for now

See, this is how you lose friends. Taste is subjective.

In my opinion, your friend is perfectly within their right to state that Robert isn't that good of a singer (we, of course, know better). It's their opinion, and their taste will differ from yours. It goes down like a cup of cold sick, but, just because they think as much, does it mean that they're right? No, of course it doesn't. It doesn't mean they're wrong, either. I've never been a big fan of Tyler's voice, but my opinion doesn't make it a proven fact. It just makes it my opinion.

Your friend is no more wrong than you are right.

I've had friends that've slagged off my music, and, at the end of it all, I just took it on the chin. As long as you like it, it shouldn't bother you what others think.

See, this is how you lose friends. Taste is subjective.

In my opinion, your friend is perfectly within their right to state that Robert isn't that good of a singer (we, of course, know better). It's their opinion, and their taste will differ from yours. It goes down like a cup of cold sick, but, just because they think as much, does it mean that they're right? No, of course it doesn't. It doesn't mean they're wrong, either. I've never been a big fan of Tyler's voice, but my opinion doesn't make it a proven fact. It just makes it my opinion.

Your friend is no more wrong than you are right.

I've had friends that've slagged off my music, and, at the end of it all, I just took it on the chin. As long as you like it, it shouldn't bother you what others think.

'zactly! I don't understand why people get so worked up when someone doesn't like an artist to the same level as they do. Means nothing and the world would be pretty boring if we all liked the same things. I think the thing is it's not meant as a personal attack and I'm sure even the artist themselves doesn't expect to be everyone's favorite :)

LOL

You should have seen me after dealing with that fucking yipping dog that won't stop yapping all freakin day long!

....and the fucker woke me up again today at 7am!

ON SATURDAY!

This time, I wasn't the one yelling at him. The next door neighbor did it!

Well, I guess longdistanceswimmer and ninelives are right...

I guess it just made me kind of mad (Probaly cause I love Robert so much)

Its true, we do have different tastes and i'll respect him for that, but he should get to know more songs from both bands before getting shirts...

I understand how you feel but don't take it personal is the point. Taste is subjective. As for the shirt, well nothing wrong with buying a band shirt because they like the design even if they aren't fans of the band :)

I can't fucking take it anymore.

I mean... I don't get it. What is wrong with college? What is wrong with choosing to go to college?

I don't care if you hate college. Quit bashing me and judging me because I have chosen to go to college, okay? It's pathetic and stupid and idiotic and I've had enough of it.

All right?

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean... I don't get it. What is wrong with college? What is wrong with choosing to go to college?

I don't care if you hate college. Quit bashing me and judging me because I have chosen to go to college, okay? It's pathetic and stupid and idiotic and I've had enough of it.

All right?

If I were you I wouldn't get too upset. After all we've been listening to this drivel for years now and it will get worse before it gets better.

This is Ramble on anyways...

Rock on...make all A's

All right?

There's nothing wrong with going to college and if people bash you, that's their deal. Don't take it so personal.

All right?

I wouldn't worry about it, Nathan. I'm doing one of those 'useless' (by SteveAJones' standards) degrees - English Literature. Yes, I tell myself that all the time whenever my lecturer's recommend that I get my short stories published...

I wouldn't worry about it, Nathan. I'm doing one of those 'useless' (by SteveAJones' standards) degrees - English Literature. Yes, I tell myself that all the time whenever my lecturer's recommend that I get my short stories published...

Generally speaking it is a non-marketable degree by societies standards, not mine. I'm the messenger.