Pet Peeves

Hotplant

Agree...and even more if some idiot parent decides to bring a small child/infant to a concert?!?!?! wtf!!!! I mean I think it was sometime last week in London, that Beiber brat was "performing" and believe me I use that term very loosely, some rent-a-brain parent brought a 5 year old. When I was that age I was probably still wetting the bed for Gods sake!!

I took my 5 year old to see Page and Plant in 1998. There were special circumstances, but she had a blast. People shouldn't pass judgements on other people's lives and choices - that's one of my pet peeves.

I took my 5 year old to see Page and Plant in 1998. There were special circumstances, but she had a blast. People shouldn't pass judgements on other people's lives and choices - that's one of my pet peeves.

Where in the devil have you been Knebby? Have not seen you in a bit

Agree...and even more if some idiot parent decides to bring a small child/infant to a concert?!?!?! wtf!!!! I mean I think it was sometime last week in London, that Beiber brat was "performing" and believe me I use that term very loosely, some rent-a-brain parent brought a 5 year old. When I was that age I was probably still wetting the bed for Gods sake!!

I appreciate venues that forbid small children because they always cry or get fussy, or the mom has to get up three or four times with them while you are trying to watch the movie. A couple of movie theaters in town do not allow children under age 5 for the evening shows and I only go to those now. I see this as a growing trend at some restaurants too.

Stupid people who are so into being green that they buy stupid little cars like the Fiat 500, Chevy Volt and the Smart Car but never checked to find out that they must run on higher octane premium fuel in order to run efficiently.

How stupid is that?

Wives who cook elaborate buffet meals for themselves and their friends, in the process dirtying every cooking utensil in the house, and then leave them all stacked up everywhere without rinsing the crap off them, so that in order to assemble even the most basic of snack meals, one has to do an hours' washing-up. Piggorant and selfish.

I do not know how your poor wife tolerates you Nick.

• 10 months later...

People who asks for your opinion on something then dismisses it straight after by saying "that's not the point, the point is.."

Why bloody ask me in the first place if you're gonna throw it back in my face anyway??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Really really hate hipster culture, if anyone serves me grub on crap like this...I will aim it for their head

Plates please????

11949325_899647436739369_57260649737866511895987_899647473406032_33744739594070711887869_899647493406030_83492686010141911949363_899647530072693_256123144284151hipster-santa.png?mtime=20141209170151

Bearded, geek glasses wearing, sleeve tattooed twats the lot of them....

I've got this peeve about people who want you to take a photo of them with their friends and they want you to use their nasty dirty ass cell phone that they carry around in their sweaty hands all day and all night even while they are eating, scratching their asses or taking a crap.

Ditzy broad: Excuse me sir would you please take a photo of me and my girlfriends?

Me: Sure no problem, do you have a camera?

Ditz: No but my cellphone has a camera

Me: No thank you.

I've got this peeve about people who want you to take a photo of them with their friends and they want you to use their nasty dirty ass cell phone that they carry around in their sweaty hands all day and all night even while they are eating, scratching their asses or taking a crap.

Ditzy broad: Excuse me sir would you please take a photo of me and my girlfriends?

Thank God I'm not the only one who hates using someone elses cell phone. I have a phobia about people who don't wash their hands after using the toilet, and the amount of people who sit on the loo and text...and those pissy covered fingers all over the phone buttons, the ear piece etc....and they give me that phone and expect me to take a photo of them or take a call (my sister is prime example of sitting on the throne and texing)....gross!

The planets must be aligned or something because I find myself agreeing with Livin. The selfie culture is getting out of hand, imo. Why do so many people feel the need to record even the most mundane moments of their lives for posterity? The most alarming trend is that Millennials aren't the only people doing this now. I have middle aged relatives who will take cell phone photos of the most boring stuff then post it on their Facebook pages. It's as if they see themselves as the stars of their own reality series. I hadn't considered the hygiene implications involved in holding someone else's cell phone to take their stupid photos for them. Yet another reason to dislike this practice.

Archived