Pet Peeves

Hotplant

I have never been one to do that stuff in public with ex girlfriends. I think it looks silly. And it shows insecurity or that you are trying to prove something.

I have had girlfriends get pissed about that. They thought i didn't want anyone to know that we were a couple or something like that. I think it's women that are more into the public displays than guys are,.

Sometimes a guy is attracted to a girl so much that he is oblivious to his other surroundings and loses his self-consciousness. He then sees only the girl and his desire for her becomes his only awareness.

^I know! I saw your stupid cartoon-face-ass in my front yard, doing things I will NOT mention in the presence of children.

You wondered why the sprinklers came on?

Yeah. I went to the garage and turned them on. Funny--your toupee flipped off! :lol:

That must of been the Jack In The Box guy.I'll have you know that's not a toupee.They're plugs.

Riiight...

raisedbrows.gif

Ok I give up .It was me but I can explain.You see I have a thing for garden gnomes and you know...Hehe. One thing lead to another and...But I'm in therapy now.Shouldn't be a problem.

How 'bout that spats guy huh? :unsure:

Ok I give up .It was me but I can explain.You see I have a thing for garden gnomes and you know...Hehe. One thing lead to another and...But I'm in therapy now.Shouldn't be a problem.

Heh heh...you too huh?

*blusters* I mean How bout them Bears!!

:unsure:

I don't have um....garden gnomes.

Um...

yeah...no garden gnomes.

:blink:

The writers on Grey's Anatomy. Did we really need MerDer's at long last coming together marred by his having to go tell bloody thieving Rose that he's going back to his lady (plus, like what's he going to do, ring to break up?!)? What a craven attempt to get viewers next season. Pfffft.

Insecurity? I don't think it shows that at all. I think one would have to be very secure with themselves and their partner to show that type of display in public. Insecurity would be not acknowledging the existence of one another in public...like the other one has cooties and you'd be damned if you caught it.

What, now couples cannot kiss in public any longer without it going on the news? I would surely rather have people kissing in public than fighting over it :)

Oh yeah, theres just not enough love in the world as it is. I vote they can kiss and hug all they wish too. I see someone kissing or hugging I always smile at them. Tells me they are happy.

Some more driving PP's

1. Drivers who accelerate when approaching a red light.

2. Something I've recently noticed....you are stopped at a red light....a driver is coming up directly behind you....the last couple of feet they take their eyes off the road and rely on intuition to come to a complete stop. It is bizarre.

3. Drivers who cut you off and then smile at you. Like it's funny they did something stupid.

What, now couples cannot kiss in public any longer without it going on the news? I would surely rather have people kissing in public than fighting over it :)

Oh yeah, theres just not enough love in the world as it is. I vote they can kiss and hug all they wish too. I see someone kissing or hugging I always smile at them. Tells me they are happy.

I have no problem with public displays of affection (which I'm guessing are now known as PDAs) but there's a huge difference between kissing and those that do everything but fuck in public. That's what the privacy of a bedroom (or the nearest motel room) in your own home is for.

Insecurity? I don't think it shows that at all. I think one would have to be very secure with themselves and their partner to show that type of display in public. Insecurity would be not acknowledging the existence of one another in public...like the other one has cooties and you'd be damned if you caught it.

It just comes across to me as they are trying to prove something or overcompensate. It just looks silly to me.

What you have written is the very definition of Insecurity. When you feel secure in your emotions you don't give a rip what anyone else thinks, or how things "look". :)

I have always felt secure in my emotions. That's not it.

Thats why I keep taking your Girlfriends I will do whatever they want where ever they want. :D

You can have them. :D But don't give them whatever they want wherever they want. Ya have to leave them wanting more. :D

I hate it when spats hijacks a perfectly good bitch fest by giving up stupid shit to argue about.

I didn't hijack anything. I mentioned a pet peeve i have. My pet peeve is no worse then gardening pet peeves or whatever.

Sometimes a guy is attracted to a girl so much that he is oblivious to his other surroundings and loses his self-consciousness. He then sees only the girl and his desire for her becomes his only awareness.

Women are usually more into the public displays then men are. Guys usually look like they are doing it just to make the girl happy.

Me and a friend were hanging out near a stream, close to a couple who appeared to nude and doing it. We originally left them alone, but a guy with a bunch of fishing gear walked right up to where they were, which was probably his favorite fishing spot. They waved their arms and screamed at him, chasing him over to where we were. I asked if they were doing it - he said "oh, yeah!" I asked if she had a nice body - he said "shit, yeah!!!" So my friend and I took turns borrowing his fishing pole, and kept walking up to them and gasping "whoops, sorry, heeheehee!".

I have never been one to do that stuff in public with ex girlfriends. I think it looks silly. And it shows insecurity or that you are trying to prove something.

I think it shows you dig the person you are with and can't keep your hands off them. LOL. Or you just have overwhelming affection and need to show it, here and now. Risky behavior with your mate, out in public, can be lots of fun. You just have to be discreet about what you are doing.

I have always felt secure in my emotions. That's not it.

Taking a random sampling of your other posts, I'd say insecurity is definitely it.

Since this banter seems to be your regularly programmed game, I will now inform you that I'm not playing any further.

Ta

Me and a friend were hanging out near a stream, close to a couple who appeared to nude and doing it. We originally left them alone, but a guy with a bunch of fishing gear walked right up to where they were, which was probably his favorite fishing spot. They waved their arms and screamed at him, chasing him over to where we were. I asked if they were doing it - he said "oh, yeah!" I asked if she had a nice body - he said "shit, yeah!!!" So my friend and I took turns borrowing his fishing pole, and kept walking up to them and gasping "whoops, sorry, heeheehee!".

Boy they had nerve getting pissed off at your buddy. He wasn't the one doing anything wrong.

Taking a random sampling of your other posts, I'd say insecurity is definitely it.

Since this banter seems to be your regularly programmed game, I will now inform you that I'm not playing any further.

Ta

I was just posting a pet peeve.

Archived