Pet Peeves

Hotplant

Awwww.....Pats fer Spats....

PatTheDog.gif

Hey Spats...look on the bright side - ya just might 'bump' into the love of yer life on those stairs!

Thanks. :D

Ugh. :o I don't think the love of my life is one of the women on the subway in the morning. I would hope not anyways. Anyone here ever ride the subway in the morning? It's not a pleasant sight.

Mind if I ask? Which 2? :)

The emotional coldness, detachment, reduced affection one and the indifference to social norms and conventions. I am not the other ones he listed.

I have plenty of buddies i hangout with all the time. I have had plenty of girlfiends. I like to get it on. I go to places with my friends a lot. I forget a couple of the other things listed but those are the only two i am like.

Like I said, much more than 2...

-Emotional coldness, detachment or reduced affection: Bingo

-Limited capacity to express either positive or negative emotions towards others: This is you too. It's related to the first one, and you've consistently shown that you don't get worked up either way about anything anyone says to you.

-Consistent preference for solitary activities: You've said many times you like to be alone, and prefer solitary activities.

-Very few (if any) close friends or relationships, and a lack of desire for such: Friends, yes, relationships, definitely not. So this one is a possibility, there's some grey area.

-Indifference to either praise or criticism: Many have pointed out that for as much abuse as you take, you never lash out, fight back, or get agitated with things that would work up anyone else. So definite indifference to criticism.

-Taking pleasure in few, if any, activities: Hard to say, but you don't to exude pleasure in much, show much enjoyment or excitement out of life.

-Indifference to social norms and conventions: Bingo

-Preoccupation with fantasy and introspection: Couldn't say about this one, so we'll say not.

-Lack of desire for sexual experiences with another person: You've had sex, but you only like it straight and plain, nothing extra, nothing that most normal people do, you're grossed out by what most people think is normal. So this one is 50/50.

-Preoccupation with fantasy and introspection: Couldn't say about this one, so we'll say not.

-Lack of desire for sexual experiences with another person: You've had sex, but you only like it straight and plain, nothing extra, nothing that most normal people do, you're grossed out by what most people think is normal. So this one is 50/50.

I have to ask about 2 of these:

Isn't fantasizing healthy and normal? I don't get the impression this lad fantasizes much, though.

What's the guide for what most people should think is acceptable, sexually? We bought that one famous sex book (can't remember the title, for some reason - but you know), and I could have sworn it had a section about beastiality.

Mind if I ask? Which 2? :)

Are you asking about spat's two neurons? As far as I know they haven't been communicating with each other for a long time. I dare say since he joined the board, at least. :)

LOL

I'm betting that sex with animals doesn't count as acceptable to mos people.

But for the most part, Matt was referring to giving and receiving oral sex.

Huh?! That's 'unatural' sex? One time I was really, really sick in the hospital and the Dr.s were all wringing their hands trying to figure out why I was dying....and not responding to any antibiotics and my personal physician came to me to ask me a ton of questions....was it possible I was being poisoned? (Hmmm, I didn't THINK so but...wierder shit has happened!) and did I have 'unatural' sex? From under my IV's, forced oxygen, catheter tubes and morphine I started cracking up!! I asked him...."Um...could you define unatual sex please?!" Ahahahah! Animals...unatural! (to muah anyway...but...to each his own!) Get specific!!

BTW...they never did figure out what it was...I was in ICU for 2 weeks and in general for an additional week....FREAKY! Made me appreciate the little things in life... :D

Like I said, much more than 2...

-Emotional coldness, detachment or reduced affection: Bingo

-Limited capacity to express either positive or negative emotions towards others: This is you too. It's related to the first one, and you've consistently shown that you don't get worked up either way about anything anyone says to you.

-Consistent preference for solitary activities: You've said many times you like to be alone, and prefer solitary activities.

-Very few (if any) close friends or relationships, and a lack of desire for such: Friends, yes, relationships, definitely not. So this one is a possibility, there's some grey area.

-Indifference to either praise or criticism: Many have pointed out that for as much abuse as you take, you never lash out, fight back, or get agitated with things that would work up anyone else. So definite indifference to criticism.

-Taking pleasure in few, if any, activities: Hard to say, but you don't to exude pleasure in much, show much enjoyment or excitement out of life.

-Indifference to social norms and conventions: Bingo

-I think don't get worked up with what anyone says here because i don't know you or most of the people here and i am not likely going to meet anyone here in person. I would just think it's a waste of energy to get angry. I don't think people should get pissed off at what someone that you don't know says to you on a computer. it doesn't really affect ones everyday life. I get annoyed if one of my buddies and i get into it. Or if they have a problem with what i say or do.

- I don't think i said i like to be alone. I said i just like my space sometimes in realtionhips. I do a lot of stuff with friends.

- I have had a lot of relationships with women.

- I get enjoyment out of hanging out with my buddies, eating good food, going to a good movie, etc. I am just not getting any enjoyment out of the dating scene. That's just really the only disappointing thing going on in my life.

- as far as sacktime goes. Everybody has different tastes. One shouldn't be put down or told there is something wrong with them just because they don't like going downtown. Everyone has different likes and dislikes. I have had a good time with girlfriends in that area. No major complaints.

See?? Just 2. :D

Huh?! That's 'unatural' sex? One time I was really, really sick in the hospital and the Dr.s were all wringing their hands trying to figure out why I was dying....and not responding to any antibiotics and my personal physician came to me to ask me a ton of questions....was it possible I was being poisoned? (Hmmm, I didn't THINK so but...wierder shit has happened!) and did I have 'unatural' sex? From under my IV's, forced oxygen, catheter tubes and morphine I started cracking up!! I asked him...."Um...could you define unatual sex please?!" Ahahahah! Animals...unatural! (to muah anyway...but...to each his own!) Get specific!!

BTW...they never did figure out what it was...I was in ICU for 2 weeks and in general for an additional week....FREAKY! Made me appreciate the little things in life... :D

Oh my, that is strange Medhb. So what happened -- it just cleared up on its own? Or you quit accepting food/drink offered by family & strangers??? :o

-I think don't get worked up with what anyone says here because i don't know you or most of the people here and i am not likely going to meet anyone here in person. I would just think it's a waste of energy to get angry. I don't think people should get pissed off at what someone that you don't know says to you on a computer. it doesn't really affect ones everyday life. I get annoyed if one of my buddies and i get into it. Or if they have a problem with what i say or do.

- I don't think i said i like to be alone. I said i just like my space sometimes in realtionhips. I do a lot of stuff with friends.

- I have had a lot of relationships with women.

- I get enjoyment out of hanging out with my buddies, eating good food, going to a good movie, etc. I am just not getting any enjoyment out of the dating scene. That's just really the only disappointing thing going on in my life.

- as far as sacktime goes. Everybody has different tastes. One shouldn't be put down or told there is something wrong with them just because they don't like going downtown. Everyone has different likes and dislikes. I have had a good time with girlfriends in that area. No major complaints.

See?? Just 2. :D

:hysterical:Hi Spats. I see the Pet Peeves thread has turned into a sexual preferences thread. I know you didn't have anything to do with that.

Oh my, that is strange Medhb. So what happened -- it just cleared up on its own? Or you quit accepting food/drink offered by family & strangers??? :o

Thanks for your concern Sweetie! :) After the blood transfusion it was like they waved a magic wand over me (before that I wasn't concious) It's become a big joke in the house now....if one of the pets get sick I'm always saying "Ha! He must have gotten the food intended for ME!" :hysterical:

The voiceover at the end of commercials for new movies that says, "Now in theaters". Where the fuck else are they going to be?

Boink: Wassup wit him splits?

Splits: I dunno, I dunno, looks angry, lick, lick. May have issues I dunno.

Boink: I think that finger is a clue to what he's saying.

Splits: Anal retentive, anal retentive, get him a laxative fart run, fart run.

Boink: Wassup wit him splits?

Splits: I dunno, I dunno, looks angry, lick, lick. May have issues I dunno.

Boink: I think that finger is a clue to what he's saying.

Splits: Anal retentive, anal retentive, get him a laxative fart run, fart run.

People that talk to themselves or to imaginary friends.

Archived