Pet Peeves

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The increasing phenomena of gated enclosures is unacceptable.

The land used to be open and free.

Gorbachev, tear down the wall! B)

I have to disagree.

well i tend to agree ....after living in norway where the shoreline is free and accessible to everyone(public access within 5 meters of the shore)...back home on whidbey, only the rich and famous have access...

well i tend to agree ....after living in norway where the shoreline is free and accessible to everyone(public access within 5 meters of the shore)...back home on whidbey, only the rich and famous have access...

I think public and private beaches are worldwide. The same as gated communities and buildings. People like to feel secure, especially if you have a girl and kids. Too much crime and I will admit many places over the pond feel a bit safer. Up to a point anyway.

I think public and private beaches are worldwide. The same as gated communities and buildings. People like to feel secure, especially if you have a girl and kids. Too much crime and I will admit many places over the pond feel a bit safer. Up to a point anyway.

i'm simply talking about taking a walk along the coast...something i am not allowed to do back home and i live on an island!!!

i'm simply talking about taking a walk along the coast...something i am not allowed to do back home and i live on an island!!!

It wasn't a fuss luv. Just a comment.

Jeez. I hate how people don't take care of beachs. :rant: :rant:

And now we have hands washing ashore somewhere in Canada?

Barf.

Yeah and people used to always step in buffalo shit! :rolleyes:

We were free to step in it or step aside, remember Wendy's? B), but now restrictions are commonplace.

My Wampanoag cousins in Massachusetts were free to walk the coast till the rich white men came in and now you can't even walk below the high tide line on the beach. So when the tide is high, white folk "own" part of the ocean, down to the low tide line under water. That's NOT right.

Edited by Seminole
That's NOT right.

There's alot of things that are not right - now, in the past, and in the future. I'm sorry to say that I'm one of the pathetic fools who look away from many indecencies, living in my little world that I've shaped to be the way I want to see it.

Jeez. I hate how people don't take care of beachs. :rant: :rant:

And now we have hands washing ashore somewhere in Canada?

Barf.

Not quite right.We have feet washing ashore in Canada.Four rights and a left.

FYI just like "alot","beachs" is not a word.

:whistling:

Live with it, FYI...

Hey bud I was just being cheeky.He had given someone shit for saying "alot"

I could really give a fuck how anyone spells.Again Just being cheeky FYI,lol.

Not quite right.We have feet washing ashore in Canada.Four rights and a left.

FYI just like "alot","beachs" is not a word.

:whistling:

Only one difference. One was due to a typo and the other due to sheer ignorance.

When you need me, put your lips together and BLOW!

New pet peeve. The difference between Canada and The United States.

http://www.ninjapirate.com/difference.html

:rolleyes:

Spats, if you weren't flirting, you shouldn't be surprised that she gave it up. Pasivity is a "major turn-off".

:lol:

I think you aren't grasping the fact that you yourself are not honest.

There is no point in flirting back if you can't tell if she is serious about you or not. I don't want to be played with. If i know their intentions i am fine. if they are honest with me then i will be honest with them. Tangerine was talking about how her sister just flirts because she likes to do it. Not because she is interested in the guy. There is an example. I don't want to be flirted with just for fun.

I am a very honest person.

A woman is a complete package all the parts or important.Some are a little more Fun to play with than others but all are important.I love looking deep into thier sexy eyes.

I agree that some parts are more fun to play with. :D I disagree about the eyes though.

Can I sing it?

SPAAAAAATS IS NOT ATTRACTIIIIIIVE

BECAUSEE HEEE IIIIS PAAAAASIIIIVE

ALL GIRLS LOSEEE THEIR INTEREEEEEST

BECAUSE HEEEE'S NOT HOOOOONEEEEEST. Sing.gif

I am very honest. What's wrong with being passive? It's got me women in the past. :D To be honest, being passive is a way of protecting myself.

Edited by spats
I am very honest. What's wrong with being passive? It's got me women in the past. :D To be honest, being passive is a way of protecting myself.

You are TOOOO passive is the deal. And you're extremely fussy and particular as to what you expect in a girl. Even if a girl did like you, she would probably be afraid to tell you, for fear that you'd reject her. So the next time a girl is flirting with you and you have a suspicion that she likes you, perhaps you should make some sort of move....