Pet Peeves

Hotplant

I'm trying to change my email address from one my internet service provider provides to a google one.

I'm using the same user name, just changing the domain.

I try to change my email address on ebay.

It won't allow me because my username on ebay and my email address are the same.

My username on ebay and my OLD email address were the same--just a different domain. WTF?

So now ebay won't let me change my email address? That is really stupid--both accounts have been existence for years. :rolleyes:

That sux...and just try getting any customer service from them...that will be the next peeve I'm sure...

k-just thought I'd mention that the hotel was in fact undergoing construction and out of commision. We thought maybe it was just us. We had a great time and the edgewater was not so bad at all.

It is much closer to the beach and shops of downtown pismo. The fireworks were awesome. There were these ones that looked like angel wings--man it was cool.

My son decided he didn't want to go since it wasn't to the hotel he liked. so it turned out just me and ben. We slept in the car on the 4th in juans cantina parking lot. It was that or 278 for a room. Then we stayed at the edgewater the next two nights. Man we saved a ton of money and did whatever we wanted--Caught the tail end of a great band at the local pub on sat, visited a winery(that was fun), and of course enjoyed the beach.

Hope you get that all straight manders. It is so frustratin.

Exactly. It's harmless. They like the guys, think they're cute....whatever. So they scream and yell and wave signs and all that stuff. When NSYNC was all the rage, I was right along with the girls, screaming and acting like a fool. Why? I was a teenager, teenage girls do those things sometimes.

When my mom was a teenager, it was Beatles, Beatles, Beatles. She wanted to marry Paul McCartney, and had his picture taped all over her walls. She begged my grandparents to let her stay up and watch them on Ed Sullivan and rather than listening to her cry, they relented.

There was nothing wrong with my mom, and there's nothing wrong with those girls. Hell, I've seen teenage boys go apeshit over Britney Spears back in the day. You know, when she was actually attractive and had a career.

I understand it's harmless. It's still ridiculous behavior though.

*sigh*

Two words, spats: GENDER DIFFERENCES

You know, men and women.....are DIFFERENT. Men have stronger muscles, women have percentually more body fat; men have difficulty with concentrating on more than one thing at the same time, women can't read maps; men have hairy faces, women menstruate, etc... Ever heard of estrogen and testosterone? They are hormones. They affect the way we look like and behave.

Get it? I guess not.

I also don't understand how my dad can spend hours and hours watching football on tv, or why my bf is so fascinated by cars....BUT, is that my pet peeve? Hell no.

*sigh*

It's just that a lot of the female differences are very annoying and deal breakers.

What are you going to do if a chick starts to hit on you ? Will you say, " sorry but I'm just out with the boy's for some fun " Fuck :D Better wear a wetsuit

It depends on what she looks like. And it depends on what you mean by hitting on me. Flirting is not enough. Flirting is not clear enough. I have been flirted with by girls before who were not really interested in me and i ended up being embarrased. She has to have the guts to be direct or it isn't happening.

But if i am out with the guys and we have agreed that we weren't going to be having anything to do with women that night then i would stick to my word. No woman is that important that you would just dump your buddies for them.

Yeah, we have 'stereotypical' traits for men and women. Why do I get the feeling Spats would have no problem with a wife that met him at the door with cocktail when he got home, plumped the pillows and put his slippers on for him, gave him the TV clicker to surf while she prepared a four course meal in her apron and then did the dishes and slipped into something more comfy....oh, but no oral B)

Just bustin on ya Spats :) See! Look how your friends took advantage of an 'opportunity'! I think you need to let loose a little, go with the flow, see where the night takes you. Don't have 'date' night...this is the night we're looking for girls...sometimes the harder you search for something the more it alludes you....sometimes it's right under yer nose and you look right over it....thanks for your continued updates though...we're all dying to see wedding pics one day :)

I wouldn't want a woman who would be content to just wait for her husband or boyfriend to get home and have all that ready for him. I would ask her what year she was living in.

Someone else said that to me when i told them i was fed up with women. That the right girl can be right under my nose and i am not realizing it. I don't know.

I agree that sometimes the harder you look the more difficult it is. We went down to harbourfront last night because they have free outdoor movies there and i was chatting with a girl there and she chatted me up first which was cool. But i wasn't looking for it, it just happened. She was nice but nothing special. Nothing to right home about.

People who yap at the movies. I am sure it has been probably been mentioned before. We Went to a outdoor screening last night and some people would just not shut up. They act like they are in their home. :angry:

That makes me really mad. What movie did you see?

Juno. The only reason i went to see it again is that one my buddies had not seen it and he thought there would be a lot of women down there. And there were. And i went even though i have been trying to stay clear of women for the last couple weeks because i am a good friend.

I still don't like how the guys in Juno are portrayed but the performances are all good.

But the talking was too much. Not to mention some of the females who were in front of us weeping and awing at the mushy parts in the movie.

:rolleyes:

Juno was pretty good, it isn't my favourite movie though. I didn't think there was much to cry or aww though. I didn't.

It was pretty much during the parts where Michael cera and Juno make up and when she gives birth and the aftermath of that.

Yeah, I microwave animals. :P No, I couldn't do that, I love animals. I just listen to music and chill out. I may read a book, but I just get away from everything and then I'm okay. I'm really direct about things, so if I have a problem I just let people know.

In Pakistan, it's considered a sign of weakness to cry [why I wonder? :rolleyes:] so as a child I tried to repress it as best as possible to reduce ridicule. Guess, that quality carried on today. <_<

In North America it's considered bad for guys to cry but it's considerd okay for women. But it is annoying as hell mostly when it's over a movie or music group or something silly like that. A death in the family is understandable. Women always say they want a guy who is "in touch with his feelings" but they don't want a guy crying. What they mean by that is they want the guy to be mushy and buy them flowers and be romantic, blah, blah.

The two are different Spats.

These types of things will change over time. I'm not sure who is the worst on men or boys not being supposed to cry. Probably the men are worse. But men know what will be expected of their sons later in life. Women choose a mate by the best providor/protector. Men by the best hips :)

Forget the hips. I zero in on other parts :D

Seriously though, Women should choose better reasons than that. It's not a dude's job to provide for her or protect her. i wouldn't want a woman who expected that from me.

Point being if your not willing to work for a relationship. Seems to me, there's no use for it. Just be single or gay.

"Show me the way to to next little girl, oh don't ask why, oh don't ask why."

What do you mean work for a relationship?? You can be in a relationship and not have to protect or take care of the woman. I have been in relationhips where i didn't have to do that. It's enough these days to just look after yourself.

Archived