Pet Peeves

You don't think it's much but that's because you and many other women don't put their ass out to get rejected when it comes to men. You can't relate to it. it chips away at ya.

:rolleyes: Right. How do you know. Cristal ball told you?

I can relate to that very well. You're such a pussy it's beyond annoying.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sooooo....you'd just go down without a fight? WOW!! I want to rob you with a water pistol :lol:

Ideally Spats....if you gave some of these women that aren't so 'hot' a chance you might find that they would become your friend, and then maybe your best friend.....that's the way most relationships work. You form a team.

Don't worry, I'm sure one day you'll find that girl....

I don't want to talk about the gun thing anymore. Other than to say you have no chance against a gun. There is no fight to have.

My buddies have said the same thing about some of the girls i pass on. They still let me hear it about the New years girl. That's one of the reasons they get more action than i do because they will hook up with girls that are not that hot. But i have female friends already and they have never turned into a relationship.

Another problem i have found with becoming friends with a girl first that you are interested in is that they have rarely turned into relationhips. Because they look at you just as a friend and not a love interest. This has happened to me before with girls i have been attracted to. It was a mistake being friends with them first. They put you in the "friend zone" where sex will not happen.

Edited by spats
:rolleyes: Right. How do you know. Cristal ball told you?

I can relate to that very well. You're such a pussy it's beyond annoying.

If you are telling the truth than i am sorry but i don't know of many women that go out every weekend and approach guys. Like guys do with women every weekend.

If you are telling the truth than i am sorry but i don't know of many women that go out every weekend and approach guys. Like guys do with women every weekend.

I know women like that...and they are not in relationships either...cuz, well, I think it's obvious. They're easy! And desperate....And guys might like easy for a night but not in the long run...

Maybe I could hook you up with my desperate friend...she's really nice and not bad looking! A career woman who owns her own home, independent, blah blah blah...

I don't go out every weekend and approach guys. I don't have to.

I don't go out every weekend and approach guys. I don't have to.

Right?! If you just open your eyes people are ALL OVER the place! I don't know if I know anyone who married someone they hooked up with at a bar or pub....it's like lonely hearts night....

Right?! If you just open your eyes people are ALL OVER the place! I don't know if I know anyone who married someone they hooked up with at a bar or pub....it's like lonely hearts night....

I've known my current bf sice we were kids, and I've secretly loved him since my early teens. Only recently I discovered that it's been mutual. We were just both too afraid to make a move...until I finally did (when I saw him for the first time after years, and it was just like always...).

I have known some of my buddies since high school!! They are my best friends. More important than any girl i am dating. I don't know any women or have dated any women that could inspire that type of loyalty. And i don't see any in the future at this rate. Dude, experience what i have experienced or get out on the dating scene and you will understand where i am coming from.

Tell the truth...you're really a girl aren't you?

No guy thinks this way.

Experience what you've experienced? :rolleyes:

As an adult you live in the same place you grew up in, have the same set of friends from high school, and are trying to tell the rest of the world how the dating scene goes from inside your little fishbowl?

Please!

As an adult you live in the same place you grew up in, have the same set of friends from high school, and are trying to tell the rest of the world how the dating scene goes from inside your little fishbowl?

Ouch!

I wasn't talking about the gun thing anymore. Just in general.

But i think in general most would not put their life on the line for someone they barely know.

What about the people serving in the military, serving as police officers, firefighters, paramedics, ...

Not to mention the many good samaritans who jump right in without thinking to help out a stranger in trouble.

Hey spats? I've fought a guy with a gun... and not only did I win, but the only person shot was the guy with the gun. I took the gun from him and shot him in the leg.

And I'm weak... as hell. The gun-guy? Very strong, and very desperate. However, when a guy pulls a gun on you, the last thing they expect you to do is laugh, look in their face, and call their bluff... and I did... all while I was pissing my pants in fear. Then, seeing an opportunity, I took it, kicking him twice between the legs (I think I may have given him hernia[sp?], and I kind of hope I did), then wrestling the gun out of his hands.

So if I can do it, as weak as I am, then so can you.

What about the people serving in the military, serving as police officers, firefighters, paramedics, ...

Not to mention the many good samaritans who jump right in without thinking to help out a stranger in trouble.

If I can help in some way, I will. I can't just sit idly by. I was at the mall a couple of weeks ago and this little girl was wandering around, obviously lost. She was crying for her mother and I could have just kept walking, but I began thinking. What if someone abducted that little girl? What if she falls and hurts herself? What if she wanders out of the mall and gets hit by a car? All these scenarios went through my mind and I walked over to her, asked if she knew her name and her mommy's name and I walked with her to mall security and sat there with her until her mother was paged and showed up. Her mother said I didn't have to do it, and I said yes.....I did.

I would have been absolutely devastated if something happened and I could have done something to help, but didn't.

I’ll probably get some flak from some of the dog loving people on this forum. But when I’m out jogging or walking, it irritates me when dog owners let their pets run up to me, or chase after me. It happened to me again today while I was out walking in a wooded area(with the owners walking about 10-15 feet behind), despite there being a sign posted to keep dogs on a leash.

I know it's not a major problem, but all the same. I feel like I'm entitled to be ticked off about it.

I'll probably get some flak from some of the dog loving people on this forum. But when I'm out jogging or walking, it irritates me when dog owners let their pets run up to me, or chase after me. It happened to me again today while I was out walking in a wooded area(with the owners walking about 10-15 feet behind), despite there being a sign posted to keep dogs on a leash.

I know it's not a major problem, but all the same. I feel like I'm entitled to be ticked off about it.

I would only get annoyed if the dog was large. If it was a cocker spaniel, I wouldn't bother getting upset about it. I can see why you'd be upset though, dog owners need to be more responsible and follow the rules for the area they're in.

I’ll probably get some flak from some of the dog loving people on this forum. But when I’m out jogging or walking, it irritates me when dog owners let their pets run up to me, or chase after me. It happened to me again today while I was out walking in a wooded area(with the owners walking about 10-15 feet behind), despite there being a sign posted to keep dogs on a leash.

I know what you mean, but I can come from the other side to. We have a cocker spaniel and she drags me around when we go on walks. I try not to let her follow people, but she loves people.

They can. My dog isn't very well behaved on walks. She isn't bad, but she just wants more freedom than she can get.

Well that's sort of true and you really don't want them strangling at the lead. You know one of my pet peeves were those leashes they have for children. That is so stupid.

Hey spats? I've fought a guy with a gun... and not only did I win, but the only person shot was the guy with the gun. I took the gun from him and shot him in the leg.

And I'm weak... as hell. The gun-guy? Very strong, and very desperate. However, when a guy pulls a gun on you, the last thing they expect you to do is laugh, look in their face, and call their bluff... and I did... all while I was pissing my pants in fear. Then, seeing an opportunity, I took it, kicking him twice between the legs (I think I may have given him hernia[sp?], and I kind of hope I did), then wrestling the gun out of his hands.

So if I can do it, as weak as I am, then so can you.

Way to go Nathan!!!! See, fight or flight right? What have you got to lose? Now YOU are a man!!

I hate those too! If you have children, you have small people. Not pets.

I always wanted to see those people being lead along with one of those on for a punishment. You know, put it on the news or something? Could you imagine being an adult and running across a video or picture of yourself being lead along on one of those. I'd surely smack someone :unsure:

I may have posted a similar peeve, but today I'm pissed off at PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THE UNITED STATED AND DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH.

GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE IF YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO LEARN OUR LANGUAGE!

I just had dinner at at coffee shop where they were having a lot of problems in the kitchen. Turned out the new cook had such a language disability that he couldn't even read the tickets made by the servers, or even understand their instructions. The guy was pretty much just guessing.

Our waitress was so upset about the situation, and managments failure to forsee this, that she didn't charge us for the meal or the drinks.

IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO COME TO THIS COUNTRY YOU NEED TO SPEAK ENGLISH. IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW, OR DON'T PLAN TO LEARN ----- DON'T CROSS THE BORDER!

IN FACT, DON'T EVEN LOOK ACROSS THE BORDER. JUST TURN AROUND AND GO BACK!

FUCK UP SOMEBODY'S MEAL IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY!

ASSHOLE!!!!!

I may have posted a similar peeve, but today I'm pissed off at PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THE UNITED STATED AND DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH.

GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE IF YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO LEARN OUR LANGUAGE!

I just had dinner at at coffee shop where they were having a lot of problems in the kitchen. Turned out the new cook had such a language disability that he couldn't even read the tickets made by the servers, or even understand their instructions. The guy was pretty much just guessing.

Our waitress was so upset about the situation, and managments failure to forsee this, that she didn't charge us for the meal or the drinks.

IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO COME TO THIS COUNTRY YOU NEED TO SPEAK ENGLISH. IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW, OR DON'T PLAN TO LEARN ----- DON'T CROSS THE BORDER!

IN FACT, DON'T EVEN LOOK ACROSS THE BORDER. JUST TURN AROUND AND GO BACK!

FUCK UP SOMEBODY'S MEAL IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY!

ASSHOLE!!!!!

You Dinosaur :D