Bon Jovi

spats

Can someone explain their appeal. Jon is one of the cheesiest, cliched front men in rockn roll history. He is a A-hole in real life, his voice is getting whiner and nasalier, the songs get sappier and sappier. And yet they are performing 5 shows here in march. I don't get it.

Can someone explain their appeal. Jon is one of the cheesiest, cliched front men in rockn roll history. He is a A-hole in real life, his voice is getting whiner and nasalier, the songs get sappier and sappier. And yet they are performing 5 shows here in march. I don't get it.

Unless you actually know Jon Bon Jovi, how would you know he's an asshole in "real life" (whatever that means)? As for his appeal, not sure I can explain that either as I never thought he'd be around long even back in the 80s.

Unless you actually know Jon Bon Jovi, how would you know he's an asshole in "real life" (whatever that means)? As for his appeal, not sure I can explain that either as I never thought he'd be around long even back in the 80s.

I have seen personally how he has treated fans. And a buddy works at the ACC and he saw how he treated roadies and ACC employees. Not nice.

I was never a fan, but will admit that I like Blaze Of Glory. Richie's slide guitar work sounds cool and the vocal harmony is powerful during the chorus.

Whatever you think of the band, you gotta give em props for longevity... certainly no flash in the pan.

Archived