SOUL OF A WOMAN WAS CREATED BELOW

Del Zeppnile

Yes i have to ask. Why is there something wrong with those people if they didn't find a girl i was dating hot? It's personal taste.

I think if you are dating girl and people think she is hot then you must be doing something right and have great taste.

JG.gif

Yes i have to ask. Why is there something wrong with those people if they didn't find a girl i was dating hot?

THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT YOU!! YOUR BRAIN IS NOT THEIR BRAIN. YOU DON'T NEED THEIR OPINIONS TO AFFECT HOW YOU FEEL/ACT.

The more you talk, the more I am convinced you are a fake, a troll and badly acting. No one is this dense. NO ONE, including our current President. I think even Dubya would figure this out before you and he can barely speak English.

THOSE PEOPLE ARE NOT YOU!! YOUR BRAIN IS NOT THEIR BRAIN. YOU DON'T NEED THEIR OPINIONS TO AFFECT HOW YOU FEEL/ACT.

The more you talk, the more I am convinced you are a fake, a troll and badly acting. No one is this dense. NO ONE, including our current President. I think even Dubya would figure this out before you and he can barely speak English.

Uhhh...you might be pushing the envelope a lil' bit on that one.

:lol:

But I think if no guys found your woman attractive then she isn't that attractive. If people are turning and looking at your woman thinking she's hot then in all likelihood she is.

I am not those things Electro. I am a real person.

My name is not Electro, so stop calling me that.

If other men don't find that woman attractive, that means she is not attractive TO THEM, not unattractive in general. There are men I don't find attractive that other women do, but that doesn't mean they are unattractive to everyone. There's a difference. God damn, I had to explain that to you? Shit.

If other men don't find that woman attractive, that means she is not attractive TO THEM, not unattractive in general. There are men I don't find attractive that other women do, but that doesn't mean they are unattractive to everyone. There's a difference. God damn, I had to explain that to you? Shit.

I was just using short form. it's easier and quicker.

Ok, i understand what you meant. But i would prefer a woman that turned heads than a woman who didn't. Just what i like.

Okay toots. What do you want us to call you "sunshine"?

Yeah, that makes sense. And it probably explains why beauty pagents aren't geared to the tastes of blind people.

Archived