SOUL OF A WOMAN WAS CREATED BELOW

Del Zeppnile

Move in with one who isn't your mother and get back to me in a week

Again, what is so complex? I have been around and involved with plenty. Complex doesn't come into it. They may not know what they want sometimes but not complex.

Women think about things about 1,000,000 times deeper than men. We analyze things to death!

I call it being thoughtful and deep.

My boyfriend calls it being "neurotic."

My favorite thing of all is how EVERYTHING you've EVER done is fair game for a woman when she's losing an argument :D

Women think about things about 1,000,000 times deeper than men. We analyze things to death!

My wife is neurotic also.

Hi all,

As far as the toilet seat goes Del, if you want a happy woman you'll put the seat down.

Is that one of the things that makes a women happy(writes this down)

Point to the little boy,he didn't piss on the seat.Is there something wrong with your arms?

The seat is pretty light,I can raise it up,why can't you lower it? Did the doctor say something about your condition?

How 'bout generaliations of the genders?

Please,and I will write this down too!

Some men are slobs but some women are not?

Come on,I need answers,....!

KB

I think Ralphie May compares men and women better than anyone else.

Anywho it's fine to analyze things, but theres a point where it needs to stop. My girlfriend, for example, actually sat me down to talk about what I thought her dreams of sex fantasies meant. Well how in the hell should i know?? I get em more than she does, I'm a guy and I don't really need to know. Or another time, she sat ME down to talk about her friends' relationship (I don't even know the chick). Now honestly, must we overanalyze that? If you want to think about stuff do what guys do and sit down and do nothing. But please...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT BRING ME INTO THE CONVERSATION!!!! Men do not care, we really don't. Thats a fact and if you're man says he's listening he's lying most of the time.

And theres my rant :D

Actually I think it's because women use both sides of their brain at the same time,

kinda like the devil and the angel on the shoulder.

Only thing that really bugs me about the wife and some other lady folk is that it takes

4,000 words to get across the same point that a guy can in 40 or less :blink::wacko::hysterical:

Actually I think it's because women use both sides of their brain at the same time,

Only thing that really bugs me about the wife and some other lady folk is that it takes

4,000 words to get across the same point that a guy can in 40 or less :blink::wacko::hysterical:

That's because we always have to repeat ourselves because you're not really listening....

I think that once a man turns away from his base passions and raises himself from his natural ignorance, he cannot help but see the richness, beauty and profound depth that only a Woman's soul posesses.

A Woman's prattle is my music; Her concern my call to Act;

Her Desire my Aim; and her nurturing my Duty.

In all things I percieve the beauty of Woman; and to Her I offer all things.

You are my Love and my very Life. Without You I would not exist...and my only reason to be is to love You.

You are why I Am.

-0-

My favorite thing of all is how EVERYTHING you've EVER done is fair game for a woman when she's losing an argument :D

I make a point not to do that if I say that he's forgiven. So far, I've done a good job of not bringing up things that I have "forgiven" him for--whether he deserves the forgiveness or not. :P

That's because we always have to repeat ourselves because you're not really listening....

I hate that! I say "are you listening?" And then I get "I heard you."

Have mercy on us men.... we were born with "brain damage".... :D

Have mercy on us men.... we were born with "brain damage".... :D

I think it has to do with the fact that men have two heads, but not enough blood to power both at the same time. Inevitably, there have got to be some brain cells dying....

I think it has to do with the fact that men have two heads, but not enough blood to power both at the same time. Inevitably, there have got to be some brain cells dying....

Ha Ha Ha....What was that again ? :D

I think that once a man turns away from his base passions and raises himself from his natural ignorance, he cannot help but see the richness, beauty and profound depth that only a Woman's soul posesses.

You are my Love and my very Life. Without You I would not exist...and my only reason to be is to love You.

You are why I Am.

-0-

Dude, women are not on a higher level than men. You shouldn't bring out the pedestal.

I enjoy thinking with my head. :D

And, yes, I suppose brain cells do die, mostly from un-use... in that other head... :mellow:

You are why I Am.

-0-

Dude! :wub:

Archived