SOUL OF A WOMAN WAS CREATED BELOW

Del Zeppnile

I think that once a man turns away from his base passions and raises himself from his natural ignorance, he cannot help but see the richness, beauty and profound depth that only a Woman's soul posesses.

A Woman's prattle is my music; Her concern my call to Act;

Her Desire my Aim; and her nurturing my Duty.

In all things I percieve the beauty of Woman; and to Her I offer all things.

You are my Love and my very Life. Without You I would not exist...and my only reason to be is to love You.

You are why I Am.

-0-

You obviously did not receive the memo.

I'll see if I have another copy and I will forward it to you.

That is if my wife doesn't kill me in my sleep and dance on my grave under the moonlight tonight.

Do think women are beautiful when they dance under the moonlight?

Do think women are most beautiful when they dance under the moonlight?

They are the moonlight.

And the moonlight is most beautiful when it reveals Her movement ... whether it be the dance of ecstacy ... or destruction...

Because when She moves it means that something ... everything ... is being reborn.

Human Women are the incarnation of God Almighty.

They may possess the faults and follies of being human ... but the Soul of a Woman is the substance of the God.

We must adore, appreciate and worship It.

Not the human ... but the essential, divine substance that women are.

Otherwise we are simple idolators.

Jai Shakti Maa ... the POWER of God.

-0-

They are the moonlight.

And the moonlight is most beautiful when it reveals Her movement ... whether it be the dance of ecstacy ... or destruction...

Because when She moves it means that something ... everything ... is being reborn.

They may possess the faults and follies of being human ... but the Soul of a Woman is the substance of the God.

-0-

This is more annoying than when you were pretending to be the devil

I adore women just as much as you do. But let's be honest here; If women didn't have boobs and nice butts and other stuff... then what would be the point of the whole 'divine subtance' theory?

But then again I heard of a guy who had a 'romance' with a casaba melon. So maybe we simply are idolators.

:D

They are the moonlight.

-0-

This is so GEY!

I adore women just as much as you do. But let's be honest here; If women didn't have boobs and nice butts and other stuff... then what would be the point of the whole 'divine subtance' theory?

But then again I heard of a guy who had a 'romance' with a casaba melon. So maybe we simply are idolators.

You are missing the point, "Del".

I stated quite clearly earlier that in order to truly see that of which I speak, a man must overcome his base emotions and passions.

"boobs and nice butts and other stuff" ... belong to the realm of the animal body ... the emotions ... the passions ... not to the unburdoned, enlightened soul.

That is the reason why I am a brahmachari ... not that my body does not desire sex ... but that my soul seeks union and, ultimately, identification, with God.

-0-

We are all fools.

Bewitched by Maha Maya.

She controls everything we percieve and experience.

-0-

She is duessa --- the hot air vanity deflated as a Leo Womans pride who is playing like she is the true bride who has waited a lifetime for her otherhalf in a man who deserves the desire of his heart all his life Una who is truth. ~GOLD Kashmir ?~

They are the moonlight.

They may possess the faults and follies of being human ...

but the Soul of a Woman is the substance of the God.

-0-

Are you suggesting that men and women have different

essential natures.. different "essential, divine substances"?

Are human men not also the incarnation of 'God Almighty', I Am? :whistling:

If that "essential divine substance" is not different for men and women, then why

is your devotion limited to women? [or if not "limited to", then "disproportionately

skewed toward",.. as it seems to be.]

Are you sure base passions arent still at play in your devotion, I Am? :whistling:

Om Shanti, friend.

~ H

:hippy:

You are missing the point, "Del".

I stated quite clearly earlier that in order to truly see that of which I speak, a man must overcome his base emotions and passions.

"boobs and nice butts and other stuff" ... belong to the realm of the animal body ... the emotions ... the passions ... not to the unburdoned, enlightened soul.

That is the reason why I am a brahmachari ... not that my body does not desire sex ... but that my soul seeks union and, ultimately, identification, with God.

-0-

Well, it's not just about the boobs and butt... I like other things about women too you know. It's just that I am weak and eventually it comes back to the boobs and stuff.

One time I tried being just 'friends' with a woman. I made a concerted effort to just listen to the things she had to say, to show an interest in the things she liked or found to be important. We hung out together, went shopping, watched TV, played cards, and talked on the phone for hours about just anything. And in all that time I never tried to turn it into a physical relationship... and despite the fact that this was also a very beautiful woman who was very desirable in all ways. Yeah, I was a true friend to her. Just a kind, gentle and sensitive soul.

But she fell for me and let me play with her tatas and stuff.

Hey, I tried. Can't blame me for that.

Are you sure base passions arent still at play in your devotion, I Am? :whistling:

They are. Indeed they are.

I have not reached samadhi. I am merely a householder.

BUT ... I have taken the first step to true Bhakti:

I have initiated the process through which my base passions are sublimated into that which is spiritual.

Jai Maa.

You cannot put the cart before the donkey ... grasshopper.

-0-

It's just that I am weak and eventually it comes back to the boobs and stuff.

But she fell for me and let me play with her tatas and stuff.

Hahahaha Del your a man's man. You do know they were put there to feed babies?

Oh and yeah so men would have something to look at while talking :lol:

They are. Indeed they are.

I have not reached samadhi. I am merely a householder.

BUT ... I have taken the first step to true Bhakti:

I have initiated the process through which my base passions are sublimated into that which is spiritual.

Fair enough, bro.

I support you on your bhakti path. :beer:

However,.. you seem to have skipped over this part of my post.. -->

If that "essential divine substance" is not different for men and women, then why

is your devotion limited to women? [or if not "limited to", then "disproportionately

Care to share your thoughts.. comments.. insights..on this, I Am-ji?

;)

Hahahaha Del your a man's man. You do know they were put there to feed babies?

Oh and yeah so men would have something to look at while talking :lol:

I have another theory.

I believe that a woman's breast were evolved so that in caveman days a woman could be identified from the other cave-humans. By women having breasts, the cave-Man could spot a cave-Woman... you know... a woman... the ones with the vaginas.

Nothing worse that running across a rocky barren landscape with no shoes on just to find that the other creature you saw had the same plumbing as you.

I have another theory.

I believe that a woman's breast were evolved so that in caveman days a woman could be identified from the other cave-humans. By women having breasts, the cave-Man could spot a cave-Woman... you know... a woman... the ones with the vaginas.

Nothing worse that running across a rocky barren landscape with no shoes on just to find that the other creature you saw had the same plumbing as you.

You've evolved quite a lot since then, Del! :thumbsup:

caveman.jpg

erm, then again.. maybe not so much afterall. :whistling:

:P

A good Hindu will practice all yogas to some degree; jnana yoga, bhakti yoga, karma yoga and raja yoga.

However, stressing certain yogas over others, in practice, will be more practical for the attainment of Moksha for some individuals, based on their samskaras.

I do not know what path you follow (are you Hindu?), but you seem to focus on the jnana form of yoga. From that perspective, yes, all humans are of the same essential divine substance. Indeed, we are all the incarnation of God.

Jnana yoga is the practice of purifying the intellect, Karma yoga purifies one's actions; and Raja yoga purifies the body and mind. Of course, this is only a generalization, because the results between them certainly overlap and merge.

Now, Bhakti yoga purifies one's soul; as it shifts one's focus immediately from the Ego-identified Self to Self-in-Reality ... which is God.

As an adherent of the Bhakti path I can only address your last question by stating that I am a Shakta ... not a Gopi. :lol:

Does that make sense?

I have always thought it a curious thing that a Shakta directly worships the delusive power of the cosmos (Mahamaya) in order to transcend Her very delusive nature.

Perhaps that will be food for your contemplations.

Namastesthu Mahamaye, shreepeete surapujite

shanka chakra gadha haste

Mahalakshmi namosthute

Shanti.

-0-

You are one seriously messed up dude

I'm not buying this spiritual crap for a second

how long before the other side comes out?

I'm sorry that you do not appreciate who I Am, Mr. Drastic.

But, verily, I am selling nothing that you need to buy.

God needs not and wants not ... for in Her are all things.

We are all on varied points on the same path, Spatdrastic ... and I love you for who you are, even if you shun and disparage Me; for my Love is God's Love, and my message is one of compassion and acceptance.

Bless you, my friend.

And peace and happiness to your family. :)

-0-

Archived