Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

^^your boyfriend and you are such a cute couple, and you have a beautiful face :D

thanks, Michael (noone has ever seen that similarity before-including me;- ). Jimi is watching over me when I sleep.

Edit: meant to reply to Broken Levee...thanks, Lucia:- )

Edited by lucyinthesky

^^your boyfriend and you are such a cute couple, and you have a beautiful face :D

thanks, Michael (noone has ever seen that similarity before-including me;- ). Jimi is watching over me when I sleep.

Edit: meant to reply to Broken Levee...thanks, Lucia:- )

Thank you, you have a beautiful face Too! And I like where your from. ;)

Thanks very much! :)

Yes, it was a beautiful lake, right in the middle of a mountain range, we had a great time there.

Aqua!! LOL! Your pic...I'm puting two and two together. OK, I'm not the fastest missile on the range, LOL! Good to 'see' ya, hehee!

BTW, you look great, that really is a nice pic!

Thanks everyone for the nice words. :peace:

Pretty Picture Kat. :D

Yeah, thanks.

At first I thought I'd post a picture with a giant scarf wrapped around my head because I had a pimple near my earlobe and I thought it would be a great embarrasment if you all saw that...

Yeah, thanks.

At first I thought I'd post a picture with a giant scarf wrapped around my head because I had a pimple near my earlobe and I thought it would be a great embarrasment if you all saw that...

Yeah, pimples are a pain and give me enormous complexions too......I just chopped my head off with a guillotine after I discovered a little pimple on my face too. I must admit that I feel better now, especially since my brain is now also gone.

:D

Edited by reswati

Yeah, pimples are a pain and give me enormous complexions too......I just chopped my head off with a guillotine after I discovered a little pimple on my face too. I must admit that I feel better now, especially since my brain is now also gone.

:D

See,

I knew you'd lost your head over something or another. Fingers still work ok though? I can see it now Thing browsing the social webs..

Thanks everyone for the nice words. :peace:

Yeah, thanks.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Some very old pics:

Me about 17

img015b.jpg

about 20 with my 12 string acoustic guitar which I received for my 18th birthday

img011.jpg

img011a.jpg

about 15 years ago with long hair :D

img013.jpg

and about 8 years ago while the "winter camping" -I´m preparing myself for the night in the tent :freezing:

img014.jpg

Very nice pics Renata, you're so pretty :) I had no idea you played guitar.

Thanks so much, Lucia! :)

Yes, I played a little- nothing great! I didn´t play for ages. Now I have bought me a cheap guitar but I´m so lazy, that I even didn´t change the nylon strings for new ones :lol: :lol: