Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

http://megandailor.com/blog/

My daughters wedding over the weekend in Clayton, 1000 Islands NY> On the St Lawrence. My daughter and new husband are the first set of photo's as you scroll down.

lovely looking couple, i hope you all had a woncerful day!

i love her dress. simple is always the most elegant, imho. :)

http://megandailor.com/blog/

My daughters wedding over the weekend in Clayton, 1000 Islands NY> On the St Lawrence. My daughter and new husband are the first set of photo's as you scroll down.

Congratulations, they are a great looking couple! I'm glad everything turned out well for their special day. Upstate NY in the summer is the BEST, especially in that region.

BTW Rick, I'm intrigued at the photographer's description of the Bentley limo. I'd love to see a picture of it!!

First of all, thanks to you and Margie and all that took the time to look. I will be getting more pics. I may pm you some. have a blast on your trip.

Slave to Zepp, Walter and Summermoon thanks much for the compliments. I do think they are a very great looking couuple. Of course, its my daughter. My oldest. I may post the one of my two daughters together in the limo on the way to the church. A priceless memory

Edited by silvermedalist

Please, forgive me for doing this :bagoverhead:

I found a purple velvet blazer in home and inmediatly though about Jimmy.

This is the result of this kind of silly moments. By the moment I'm too shy to show all my face :bagoverhead:

post-16038-0-33412500-1314139322_thumb.j

Edited by Laura_Page

225281_2120497134956_1321647163_2540321_6768853_n.jpg

This is a couple of months ago. My dad's friend calls me John Paul Jones for my hair. :)

Here's a more recent one of zepps_apprentice:

dazed03.jpg

"Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some fuckin' muscle."

Edited by SteveAJones

Here's a more recent one of zepps_apprentice:

dazed03.jpg

"Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some fuckin' muscle."

"The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L.I.V.I.N."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...