Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Before I post another pic or two of myself I just wanna say that Maureen you seem to get more beautiful with each pic you post! :blush:

FistralBeachWithFamily23rdNovember2.jpg

That's me on fistral beach in newquay, to people over the seas thats in the south west of england.

MyGear.jpg

Sorry but I seem to have to put this in the wrong place, oh well never mind, you can see my babies now!!

PICT0057.jpg

And this last one is me in the pub after coming down the pistes in the alps back in Febuary. Check out that awesome hat, it's actually my dads. He doesn't normally buy mad things like that but a lot of people who ski/snowboard have crazy head gear so dad thought "fuck it" I'm having one of them!

This pub was well good, decent live music most nights and whenever we finished skiing it seemed to tie in with happy hour very well, so we'd ski, get pissed go have a sleep and then drink some more!!

See ya

Oh Spacewoman! Finally, after posting so many amazing Jimmy's pictures, here's yours. :)

Nice to meet you, pretty woman! You have beautiful eyes!

Spacewoman, you are beautiful indeed!!! I love your blouse, it's kind of hippie style ^^ and Jimmy is wonderfull As for me, I have the figure of Slash)))

Thank you Amazonic and Maureen! :thanku::kiss:

Everytime I see a picture of Maureen it makes me wish I was about Thirty years younger and in Russia.

All the Zep ladies pictures are great .You guys that post pictures yours are okay to but the Girls picture or far better to Me sorry.Love all You Zep Fans you are all great.

Edited by alwizard03

I met Jason this afternoon and I got him to sign one of my favourite photos of him. I tried to post this with the others I've done in my thread in the pre/post - Zeppelin forum but it wouldn't work so here it is :D

dscf0002smalltc2.jpg

I met Jason this afternoon and I got him to sign one of my favourite photos of him. I tried to post this with the others I've done in my thread in the pre/post - Zeppelin forum but it wouldn't work so here it is :D

dscf0002smalltc2.jpg

There is nothing better than a Beautiful Woman and a Led Zeppelin background.I am so glad You got to meet Him.

dscf0002smalltc2.jpg

thats a lovely picture !!! lucky you meeting jason!!

Here's mine:

MeJimmyatQ-2.jpg

And yes, it was Photoshopped, you lucky bastard! :lol:

Evster,

When was this one taken? Cool picture. :)

R B)

dscf0002smalltc2.jpg

Did you get to show Jason your necklace? :)

R B)

2cibeyp.jpg

Had my friend test his camera on me.

Bad picture of me, blah blah I'm ugly, blah blah blah

Are you serious? I would love to look like you. I'm always seeing good looking babes with similar looking men. I just always figured the guy must be a lot of fun to be around, funny, interesting, a good cook, low key, etc, etc.

Thank god nobody said anything about my picture. It's fucking terrible.

Good to see a lot of you. :)

Why'd you say that? You look like a nice bloke I'd sit down'n' chat about music and have a couple of beers with. B)