Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
manderlyh

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

The pictures are so cute!!

I have a couple of photos.. I know I have posted some of my pictures before but here are some more

me with my friend in "Rock bar". Nice place!

11072007096zk6.jpg

in a train, me and my brother were going to Metallica concert =) that's one of my brother's guitars, it's cheap enough to take it in a train with you ^_^

dsc07407sj4.jpg

attention to the background))))

dsc07979uw7.jpg

Lovely photos Maureen! Your Rock Princess t-shirt is cool...love it :)

Lovely photos Maureen! Your Rock Princess t-shirt is cool...love it :)

thanks!!! I thought the t-shirt was suitable for Metallica concert!!))

Well- you wanted it, you´ve got it! :lol::lol:

In my computer corner

IM000309.jpg

Oh Spacewoman! Finally, after posting so many amazing Jimmy's pictures, here's yours. :)

Nice to meet you, pretty woman! You have beautiful eyes!

Spacewoman, you are beautiful indeed!!! I love your blouse, it's kind of hippie style ^^ and Jimmy is wonderfull ^_^ As for me, I have the figure of Slash)))

Before I post another pic or two of myself I just wanna say that Maureen you seem to get more beautiful with each pic you post! :blush:

FistralBeachWithFamily23rdNovember2.jpg

That's me on fistral beach in newquay, to people over the seas thats in the south west of england.

MyGear.jpg

Sorry but I seem to have to put this in the wrong place, oh well never mind, you can see my babies now!!

PICT0057.jpg

And this last one is me in the pub after coming down the pistes in the alps back in Febuary. Check out that awesome hat, it's actually my dads. He doesn't normally buy mad things like that but a lot of people who ski/snowboard have crazy head gear so dad thought "fuck it" I'm having one of them!

This pub was well good, decent live music most nights and whenever we finished skiing it seemed to tie in with happy hour very well, so we'd ski, get pissed go have a sleep and then drink some more!!

See ya

Oh Spacewoman! Finally, after posting so many amazing Jimmy's pictures, here's yours. :)

Nice to meet you, pretty woman! You have beautiful eyes!

Spacewoman, you are beautiful indeed!!! I love your blouse, it's kind of hippie style ^^ and Jimmy is wonderfull As for me, I have the figure of Slash)))

Thank you Amazonic and Maureen! :thanku::kiss:

Beautiful pics, Noora and MHD!

Well, it's been awhile since I last posted a pic here...so, that's me, last April.

PraiadoForteabril2008184.jpg

You are the image of someone I know :rolleyes::DB)

Everytime I see a picture of Maureen it makes me wish I was about Thirty years younger and in Russia.

All the Zep ladies pictures are great .You guys that post pictures yours are okay to but the Girls picture or far better to Me sorry.Love all You Zep Fans you are all great.

Edited by alwizard03

Here's mine:

MeJimmyatQ-2.jpg

And yes, it was Photoshopped, you lucky bastard! :lol:

:lol::lol:

You anyway look great in this one, Evster! Very cool in black and white. ;)

Hey Jimmy, pull my finger! :P

Oh snap! That was my old quote under that when it was my avi on the old board!! I totally forgat that!!! :hysterical:

I met Jason this afternoon and I got him to sign one of my favourite photos of him. I tried to post this with the others I've done in my thread in the pre/post - Zeppelin forum but it wouldn't work so here it is :D

dscf0002smalltc2.jpg

Aww, you look so proud MsHD! Great pictures you've posted today!

dscf0002smalltc2.jpg

Great picture! And I've got the same calendar on my wall too (as I'm sure many of us probably do on here). :P

I met Jason this afternoon and I got him to sign one of my favourite photos of him. I tried to post this with the others I've done in my thread in the pre/post - Zeppelin forum but it wouldn't work so here it is :D

dscf0002smalltc2.jpg

There is nothing better than a Beautiful Woman and a Led Zeppelin background.I am so glad You got to meet Him.

Hey it looks like a Yardbirds pic :D

Yay! We kinda wanted it to look a bit 60's, and if it looks like a Yardbirds pic we succeeded! :D

Yay! We kinda wanted it to look a bit 60's, and if it looks like a Yardbirds pic we succeeded! :D

The Who as well and many others I'm sure. :D

My-Generation--2.jpg

edit: Great pic by the way. Very old school. B)

Edited by Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

dscf0002smalltc2.jpg

thats a lovely picture !!! lucky you meeting jason!!

The Who as well and many others I'm sure. :D

My-Generation--2.jpg

edit: Great pic by the way. Very old school. B)

Thank you! That Who cover is classic, very cool!