Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

After watching Robert's fantasy sequence in TSRTS for the umteenth time I decided to get into medieval haute couture and save a Damsel-in-a-dress as well.

All I found was this cute little dragon.......

dragona_R5Yh.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: I reckon you have a career in the movie industry, Reswati! That made me laugh so much I couldn't stop... :lol::lol:

Can you also do the Jimmy's sequence, climbing the rock or how about the Hermit with the bow/sword??

:D

Come on, Slave! That is not true, I met you in person..and you look hot.. :)

Hey, you changed your AVATAR pic. I like it...yummy JIMMY... :D

hey, which one do you see? i tried to change it to one of the mojo pics of him, but i still see the old one of he and fobert..........?

Very nicely put Bonnie - I couldn't agree with that more!

And yes docron you are a cutie :) All of the pictures I've seen on here are great.

Aw, well what a nice things to say! (all-be-they now seemingly tainted to some degree or another to be a forced respone to my earlier post) I was really just joking around, but I hope your comments were still genuine! Many thanks Bonnie and 'IluvJP', both with very nice pictures yourselves :D , though it was quite a cruise thru the 140-some pages to find them lol...

It really goes without saying that there has never been a Zeppelin fan that wasn't beautiful, to me at least, in one way or another. Tis a little superficial, I suppose, to discuss who is cute or this or that, but I guess compliments never hurt!

For me to not even try, and still being able to maintain these good looks, I must say, is a daunting task that I wouldn't wish on any other human. :o oooh, saucy!. lol I'm kidding.

No really, I was. B)

Anyways, thanks again for the compliments Bonnie and 'IluvJP', both, for lack of a better term, cuties yourselves!

Edited by docron

Just catching up on everyone's fab photos! Great to see everyone :)

And Docron...Vince???? He a friend of yours?? ;):lol: (jus' having a larf!)

lol, I see you read the table...

Actually, he is a good friend.., and thankfully, despite what is crudely enscribed on said table , a very hetero friend! B)

P.S. I read on a different thread that you met Jason - very cool indeed! :notworthy:

Well, thanx to all of you ladies and gents for all the sweet/funny/inspiring replies for a bunch of pix,

merci beaucoup from far away Holland

Also Amazonic's reply was very funny to "get into the movies", since I did that in some low budget films already :D :D

(and wow lady....you got class)

Just to give you the impression and a good laugh

here is one of them called N.O.D.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=TCdijE92OGU

(uhhhh, yeah, a very typecast kind of acting :D more or less the worst playbacking on a fake synth)

P.S. Noora,

your Morrison quote just exactly states the vibe of mind that makes sense to me,

the will to be weird :D :D :D

(rock on, you are a hippie princess)

Also Amazonic's reply was very funny to "get into the movies", since I did that in some low budget films already :D :D

(and wow lady....you got class)

Just to give you the impression and a good laugh

here is one of them called N.O.D.

(uhhhh, yeah, a very typecast kind of acting :D more or less the worst playbacking on a fake synth)

Hey, Reswati. See, I told you that I have a good eye. :D

Pretty good - pretty good... Now what's next project?

and thanks for your nice compliment!

Well, thanx to all of you ladies and gents for all the sweet/funny/inspiring replies for a bunch of pix,

merci beaucoup from far away Holland

Reswati, you are more than welcome!

I honestly must say that I have never ever laughed so much in this forum before. Your pics, video and sense of humour (very European) are just a nice "pick me up". You are just a character! :D

Pls keep on making us smile more....

Cool pics everyone.

Reswati wish I had suit of armour like that its really cool, took me forever to save up for my broadsword so doubt id be able to afford anything like that in the near future. Heres a pic of me taken in my mates garden I look stoned according to my friends but Im actually squinting becuase the sun was so bright lol.

DSCN1317xx-1.jpg

Edited by Ethan

Cool pics everyone.

Reswati wish I had suit of armour like that its really cool, took me forever to save up for my broadsword so doubt id be able to afford anything like that in the near future. Heres a pic of me taken in my mates garden I look stoned according to my friends but Im actually squinting becuase the sun was so bright lol.

DSCN1317xx-1.jpgfast.jpg

Hahaha! no offense but I thought of this when I saw the photo,

Fast Times at Ridgemont High :lol: Kewl B)

P.S. Noora,

your Morrison quote just exactly states the vibe of mind that makes sense to me,

the will to be weird :D :D :D

(rock on, you are a hippie princess)

Haha thanks :D

Cool pics everyone.

DSCN1317xx-1.jpg

Lovely pic Ethan. Though I think I've seen it somewhere before... ;):lol:

Let's Get Rocked!!!!

Went to see Def Leppard/Whitesnake last night...awesome show. It's 20 years since I last had a Def Leppard t-shirt, thought I better make amends :)

SarahDefLeppard-1.jpg

Beautiful Woman wearing a really nice Def Lepard T- Shirt Glad You enjoyed it wish I could have been there I really like both Bands.