Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

I saw Deborah Bonham in concert last night. She was brilliant, and I had the pleasure of meeting her after the show...

SarahDeborah.jpg

Wow, Miss HD, I'll repeat what I said before, you're a wonderful lady.

And Deborah too. :D

Me and my wife

2lbdq35.jpg

Man Yukon,you and your wife make a damn great looking couple!

It's always cool when folks post their photos,because they are rarely close to your mental image of that person.

In your case Yukon,I notice little resemblance to Scott Norwood,and that made my day.

Until people post a pic, I imagine them as looking like their avatars--so needless to say, you didn't look quite like I'd imagined, YC! Your wife is indeed lovely, and you're--well, lovelier than your avatar. :D

Sorry, this wasn't intended to be an insult or anything. :slapface:

Think I'll just stay out of the "social" threads!

Sorry, this wasn't intended to be an insult or anything. :slapface:

Think I'll just stay out of the "social" threads!

:lol: No harm done ! I think we all have that image in our heads...right Robert :lol:

^no, it's SNOWING outside right now. <_< (our weather has been very strange the past few weeks...snows then it melts immediately; snows again, then it's about 60+ degrees; etc., etc.)

Until people post a pic, I imagine them as looking like their avatars--so needless to say, you didn't look quite like I'd imagined, YC! Your wife is indeed lovely, and you're--well, lovelier than your avatar. :D

Oh, and cracking pic, Bonnie! B)

Me too. :bagoverhead:

Bonnie! Great picture! Love it! Were you going out?

I dont really think its because he is ashamed of his looks. I think its because he isnt what he says he is. ie, age and such.

No I don't think it's his looks - he needs to keep the mysterious persona he's created and posting a photo would make him more "real" if that makes any sense.