Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Many great pictures of pretty people!! Al's pictures is way cool, I want to go fishing when I see them!! I don't do that too often, especially since I moved from my home town a couple of years ago.. We used to have great lakes around there to go fishin'..

Here's me and the band I am in, I'm the dude in the white jeans to the left. We were playing at a party in a barn..

n1363577653_30207489_2717.jpg

Here's another, just a couple of weeks ago, taken in a garden when we were visiting Balloch Castle outside Glasgow. Trippy colours.. LOL

4596_1107613531984_1276185384_30440094_1847961_n.jpg

That's you? Wow, what a cutie. :o

Damn, that's another one I'll never be able to argue with again. I thought you were a bloke, just like I thought Aquamarine was a bloke. :slapface:

I cannot bring myself to argue with pretty ladies. Especially pretty American ladies:(

Awww, thanks. Don't feel like you can't argue with me, sometimes arguing is fun. :D

Awww, thanks. Don't feel like you can't argue with me, sometimes arguing is fun. :D

Ha, I just can't do it. Argue with good looking women that is. There are so many of them around here now that the only person left I can argue with is er, me! :unsure:

Yeah, same here. Everyone else argues with us, so why shouldn't you?

Naaahh Aqua. I can only argue with hairy, smelly ugly old men! :P

Pretty ladies get a pass with me. :)

Edited by Mangani

Ha, I just can't do it. Argue with good looking women that is. There are so many of them around here now that the only person left I can argue with is er, me! :unsure:

Naaahh Aqua. I can only argue with hairy, smelly ugly old men! :P

Pretty ladies get a pass with me. :)

Come on Mangani......don't be such a suck up.....what will spats think? :lol: UNFAIR UNFAIR

Many great pictures of pretty people!! Al's pictures is way cool, I want to go fishing when I see them!! I don't do that too often, especially since I moved from my home town a couple of years ago.. We used to have great lakes around there to go fishin'..

Here's me and the band I am in, I'm the dude in the white jeans to the left. We were playing at a party in a barn..

n1363577653_30207489_2717.jpg

Here's another, just a couple of weeks ago, taken in a garden when we were visiting Balloch Castle outside Glasgow. Trippy colours.. LOL

4596_1107613531984_1276185384_30440094_1847961_n.jpg

heeey, Swede!! :wave:

woOOow!! the pics are so great!! love it! you look wonderful! =D

Hello everyone!!! :wave: Boy, haven't visited the site for like years now :lol: a lot of things here have changed.. hahaha anyway, here's my recent photo that my friend made for me :)

Picture0016aa.jpg

Alessandraaaa!!!! so glad to see you!! :cheer::wave:

you are very beautiful!! :):yesnod: =D

Just been back a few pages to catch up ... some great photos! :D

Heartbreaker Girl, Inga May, Alessandra, Swede, good to see ya! :wave:

Electrophile - those are amazing photos - makes me wish I had a Mac instead of a PC!

And Al - I always love your photos, it's like sharing a journey with someone - seeing all the amazing places that you have visited. Please keep 'em coming!

Hope I didn't miss anyone out - I'll have to go back and check! :unsure:

Electrophile - those are amazing photos - makes me wish I had a Mac instead of a PC!

And Al - I always love your photos, it's like sharing a journey with someone - seeing all the amazing places that you have visited. Please keep 'em coming!

Good to see you, too! :)

heeey, Swede!! :wave:

woOOow!! the pics are so great!! love it! you look wonderful! =D

Alessandraaaa!!!! so glad to see you!! :cheer::wave:

you are very beautiful!! :):yesnod: =D

hello Inga May! thanks for the compliment and it's good to hear from you again! I just hope I could regularly visit the board again ^_^

Hello Lilith!!! :wave: