Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

6922_295673800696_504390696_8796556_8262834_n.jpg

Maybe 4 years ago...

Notice the "60s" stripped pants!

Very snazzy bro! You have great style and class. B)

...and I noticed that you have two Harry Potter #7's on your bookshelf! I think we can easily be friends. ;)

The Star Trek DVD Collection caught my eye before everything else. :bagoverhead::lol:

Time for that annual picture....

porcupines.jpg

Me and my better half, Miss Lynda. This was taken at "Lake of the Clouds" in the Porcupine Mts. in Michigan's Western U.P.

How's it going "Bong-Man!" Thats a great picture of you and your better half. I just have one question for you "Bong-Man," WHERE'S THE BONG? You should take a picture of your bong and post a picture of it here on the forum. What da ya say? Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

How's it going "Bong-Man!" Thats a great picture of you and your better half. I just have one question for you "Bong-Man," WHERE'S THE BONG? You should take a picture of your bong and post a picture of it here on the forum. What da ya say? Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Hey ZFF....How's it going ? I say carrying 'The Annihilator' in public places or in your car these days ain't such a good idea. One has to be careful about partaking on the road and in motel rooms. I search for rooms with outdoor balconies myself. Then I can smoke whatever I want once the sun goes down without offending anyone. The aroma mixes with the pine in a very nice way. I also roll 'em big so they look just like cigarettes. Rock On Dude !...and thanks for the compliment. At least someone on this boring board still has a beating heart.

Hey ZFF....How's it going ? I say carrying 'The Annihilator' in public places or in your car these days ain't such a good idea. One has to be careful about partaking on the road and in motel rooms. I search for rooms with outdoor balconies myself. Then I can smoke whatever I want once the sun goes down without offending anyone. The aroma mixes with the pine in a very nice way. I also roll 'em big so they look just like cigarettes. Rock On Dude !...and thanks for the compliment. At least someone on this boring board still has a beating heart.

Hey "Bong-Man!" How's it going? I hope all is well with you and your family. I hear you my friend, I just had to ask about "The Annihilator!" I have one of my own at the moment, it is about a foot and a half long and is a solid see through blue. However, I haven't used it in a while since I am staying sober for the time being for personal reasons. I had a big beautiful one that was about 4 ft. long but my sister stole it from me prior to moving to San Antonio. Thanks for your comment, I figured that you would like my response. Have a great day and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

I call this...'Boooooorderrrrrrrmmm' Yeah over the summer I got pretty bored...don't worry it wasn't just me I took pics of :P

I know you can't see me well...but I was being experrimental and clever...

ncxf2t.jpg

:bagoverhead: :bagoverhead:

It's kind of cool, being red tented. :D