Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Hi All,

I know you have all waited with baited breath to see a photo of the most sort after member on the forum, :o so sorry to disappoint, but you'll just have to make do with me wont you. :lol:

BabyBIGDAN01.jpg

Now you can see why the girls have been swooning over me for so long cant you? And did you notice I'm wearing a Dress, the cross dresser that i am. :lol:

Regards, Danny

Hi All,

I know you have all waited with baited breath to see a photo of the most sort after member on the forum, ohmy.gif so sorry to disappoint, but you'll just have to make do with me wont you. laugh.gif

BabyBIGDAN01.jpg

Now you can see why the girls have been swooning over me for so long cant you? And did you notice I'm wearing a Dress, the cross dresser that i am. laugh.gif

Regards, Danny

biggrin.gif Danny.. my mom had a wicked sense of humour too tongue.giflaugh.gif

I've got to find the ones of me in tartan pants cool.gif

biggrin.gif Danny.. my mom had a wicked sense of humour too tongue.gif:lol:

I've got to find the ones of me in tartan pants cool.gif

Hi Ally,

Yes please do, i just gotta see you in Tartan mate. :lol:

Regards, Danny

PS, How bout a new topic? "How you looked as a baby"

Cool, I had an SG just like that in the late 1980's too dude! I was using a Marshall 50 watt transistor combo (pre MG series) I was told it was a mid or late 1970's SG, the amp was almost new at the time.

At that time, I was playing through a Peavey. I found the sound to be weak and my notes lacked attack. I later wirelessly plugged into a Fender Deluxe II solid state. Much better results. My SG i believe to be a 1963. Unfortunately I no longer own it.

At that time, I was playing through a Peavey. I found the sound to be weak and my notes lacked attack. I later wirelessly plugged into a Fender Deluxe II solid state. Much better results. My SG i believe to be a 1963. Unfortunately I no longer own it.

To bad, I too have lost many nice instrument's to bad decisions. :slapface:

Here's one of me from about two months ago, Yamaha FG730 acoustic...

RaymondJammingonGuitar.jpg

Hello Russia! Spring arrived over there yet? Nice picture, is that the Neva River?

Welcome to Led Zeppelin.com!

Thank you, nice to meet you.

Yeah, you're right, this is the Neva River.

Unfortunately, spring isn't here yet. It was snowing again today. Such a ridiculous weather, I'd say. At first everything is melting, than two days passes and it's snowing again... :D

Ahaa...Don't feel bad Beetleron, they where just doing there little girly thing...There so cute when they do all that stuff!!!!

I just want to hug'm to dickens when chick's do those girly thing's!!!

;)

:whistling: Of course, now I must compliment you next time you post your pic. :lol: No hard feelings.