Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
manderlyh

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

Great photo's, thanks for sharing. Where were you stationed in the Navy?

I was onboard the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz. Homeported in Bremerton, WA, but the photos were during a WesPac tour in the Indian Ocean. I got to experience Hawaii, S. Korea, Phillipines, Hong Kong, Thailand, and Singapore.

The jam session actually took place on the flight deck of the carrier. There's a Navy tradition called "Steel Beach Picnic", where the crew gets to let their hair down for a day. Works for me.

Edited by sailor86

In response to Debra J's post, the first is recent. The other two are from the late 80s while in the Navy.

homepose080108005.jpg

rnrbreak.jpg

rockinontheNimitz0001.jpg

Cool, I had an SG just like that in the late 1980's too dude! I was using a Marshall 50 watt transistor combo (pre MG series) I was told it was a mid or late 1970's SG, the amp was almost new at the time.

That's a great photo Z-A... what kind of bass do you play? Do you play anything other than bass? Guitar? Piano? Drums? I will be posting some photos soon of my guitars.

Oh... and from one male w/ long hair to another... keep the hair! DO NOT cut it! biggrin.gif

haha i dont plan too :D i play some guitar and some piano. but all my skill is in my bass.

Hi All,

I know you have all waited with baited breath to see a photo of the most sort after member on the forum, :o so sorry to disappoint, but you'll just have to make do with me wont you. :lol:

BabyBIGDAN01.jpg

Now you can see why the girls have been swooning over me for so long cant you? And did you notice I'm wearing a Dress, the cross dresser that i am. :lol:

Regards, Danny

^^^And what a sweet looking cross dresser you were. I bet all the women loved to pinch those cute litte cheeks.

Hi All,

I know you have all waited with baited breath to see a photo of the most sort after member on the forum, ohmy.gif so sorry to disappoint, but you'll just have to make do with me wont you. laugh.gif

BabyBIGDAN01.jpg

Now you can see why the girls have been swooning over me for so long cant you? And did you notice I'm wearing a Dress, the cross dresser that i am. laugh.gif

Regards, Danny

biggrin.gif Danny.. my mom had a wicked sense of humour too tongue.giflaugh.gif

I've got to find the ones of me in tartan pants cool.gif

^^^And what a sweet looking cross dresser you were. I bet all the women loved to pinch those cute little cheeks.

Hi 'ledzepfvr'

What do you mean "Were"? ;)

And as for my Cheeks, i thought they were covered. :lol:

Regards, Danny

biggrin.gif Danny.. my mom had a wicked sense of humour too tongue.gif:lol:

I've got to find the ones of me in tartan pants cool.gif

Hi Ally,

Yes please do, i just gotta see you in Tartan mate. :lol:

Regards, Danny

PS, How bout a new topic? "How you looked as a baby"

Cool, I had an SG just like that in the late 1980's too dude! I was using a Marshall 50 watt transistor combo (pre MG series) I was told it was a mid or late 1970's SG, the amp was almost new at the time.

At that time, I was playing through a Peavey. I found the sound to be weak and my notes lacked attack. I later wirelessly plugged into a Fender Deluxe II solid state. Much better results. My SG i believe to be a 1963. Unfortunately I no longer own it.

At that time, I was playing through a Peavey. I found the sound to be weak and my notes lacked attack. I later wirelessly plugged into a Fender Deluxe II solid state. Much better results. My SG i believe to be a 1963. Unfortunately I no longer own it.

To bad, I too have lost many nice instrument's to bad decisions. :slapface:

Here's one of me from about two months ago, Yamaha FG730 acoustic...

RaymondJammingonGuitar.jpg

Hello, I'm a newbie here and I'd like to greet everyone and show my face:D Here I am in St.Petersburg during my last summer visit.

10.jpg

Hello, I'm a newbie here and I'd like to greet everyone and show my face:D Here I am in St.Petersburg during my last summer visit.

10.jpg

Hello Russia! Spring arrived over there yet? Nice picture, is that the Neva River?

Welcome to Led Zeppelin.com!

Hello Russia! Spring arrived over there yet? Nice picture, is that the Neva River?

Welcome to Led Zeppelin.com!

Thank you, nice to meet you.

Yeah, you're right, this is the Neva River.

Unfortunately, spring isn't here yet. It was snowing again today. Such a ridiculous weather, I'd say. At first everything is melting, than two days passes and it's snowing again... :D

That was taken last winter,as if you didnt know.

Just to prove how ugly i am he he.

Not ugly at all. Welcome to the forum.

Thank you my friend.That is a lovely thing to say.Thanks for the welcomesmile.gif

100_1674.jpg

26089_334454957023_722717023_404481.jpg

The first one was taken April of last year at a church function and the bottom one was taken at a retreat I went to a month ago.

Ahaa...Don't feel bad Beetleron, they where just doing there little girly thing...There so cute when they do all that stuff!!!!

I just want to hug'm to dickens when chick's do those girly thing's!!!

;)

Edited by BonzoLikeDrumer