Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

^^^Nice pics Deb. It must have been a blast for you to revisit those happy memories.

Hello ledzepfvr!

It was amazing to be able to do this!! I remembered how young I was with no responsibilities to speak of and had no idea how much that night really changed my path of life with music. It was emotional to be there and share this with my grown son. We talked about that night in 1973 when his Mom was almost 13 years old.

I remember we had to have our favorite jeans, we ironed our hair with an actual iron!!! (They did not have all the styling tools for hair back then :lol: ) I remember the anticipation while waiting in line and how "cool" the crowd was...it was truly as they say, like the Gods were coming to town!! Then these 4 magnificent creatures hit the stage and you just went into a state of euphoria.

Here is was 37 years later....and once again LZ gave me one of the best days in my life. For a little while I was that little girl waiting to see her band :D

I had handed my camara to my son at some point and he at some point took this picture as he watched me just stand for quite a while as I looked at this building and remembered that day in 1973!! I didn't even know he did this until I got home! This is where the band went in.

MunAudsideentranceApr142010LZ73.jpg

This is May 14, 2010 exactly 37 years ago and my first time to see Led Zeppelin live 1973 to the date and time and place.

What is the secret for your beautiful look and high spirit? Did you find a magic spring or something?

What is the secret for your beautiful look and high spirit? Did you find a magic spring or something?

Hi zdr!

Very kind words:-)I think the music keeps me young at spirit. I think it's all a mental attitude for the most part. I have had wonderful things in my life and enough terrible things to have learned that some things are just out of our control and must be excepted to move forward.

I wished physically there was a fountain of youth :lol: I only use liquid vitamin E on my face, try to only wear make up (not tested on animals) when neccessary for work or an event. Give me a pair of jeans, a good t-shirt, good music and the great outdoors and I am a happy camper :D

Hey, I saw her first! :duel:

Deborah, do you have a larger version of your avatar? :veryhot:

You guys are killing me :blush: . I think I posted one on the photo thread a while back. Thanks to you both for making me smile :D

Now somebody post a picture so we can get back on topic :D

Me doing my best Pete Townshend impersonation:

26024_10150188458685010_748650009_11999208_6858015_n.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen...Vancouver's very own Marmorek !!!

laugh.gif Hey kid, I'm only laughing cause I can't remember when I had hair like that !

thankyou so much everyone that has posted their pics, i just love putting faces to the names, sometimes they are so different from what i imagine! :)

one day i may get brave enough to post my own.... :unsure:

Well IMHO you have no reason to be shy :rolleyes: cutie! :D

the thing is real :)

Thumbs up for your courage! I could never...

(I wonder if is the same kind of snake Robert used in his famous picture?)

:lol: I remember when my little nephew saw a yellow snake at some exposition, he said "look! a snake made of polenta !"

Snake is not mine. I was at the exhibition and they offered ppl if they wish to hold them. You know funny thing is that kids went mad for it. Like “ooooo Mommy look a snake :o I wanna hold it”. It is a python btw. No I wasn't afraid, I wanted to try it, and it was an unique opportunity. And it was totally different from what I think it would be. Skin is pretty cool actually. Anyway here is me again, holding a lizard, from that same exhibition. They are so funny, they actually freeze and stare in a lamp whole day :P

posjetitelji1205-132.jpg

• 2 weeks later...