Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
manderlyh

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

Everyone's lookin' good, guys. ;)

Haven't been around here much. I got this in the mail today and had to share. It might look seem like it but it plays beautifully. I just about died when I opened the package.

59252_1373920157538_1517820016_30848591_1581267_n.jpg

And some randoms:

39980_1338013139885_1517820016_30770106_7018725_n.jpg

40467_1344238895525_1517820016_30782731_2330101_n.jpg

47952_1357908717262_1517820016_30814905_5270163_n.jpg

@Bustle

always a pleasure to see you here......cool picture with the vinyl album, you make complete sense!

And just to delight the forum with some signs of life, a picture from the first ever ëLizardbeast gig.

park1.jpg

And just a random shot of me, trying to look civilized or something like that.

intellectualpose1.jpg

Edited by reswati

@Bustle

always a pleasure to see you here......cool picture with the vinyl album, you make complete sense!

And just to delight the forum with some signs of life, a picture from the first ever ëLizardbeast gig.

park1.jpg

And just a random shot of me, trying to look civilized or something like that.

intellectualpose1.jpg

Nice shades. B)

I got my hair cut this past Friday. I let it grow really long in order to donate it. I got it cut to a bob because it has been a year since I got it cut and I knew my boyfriend would like it (which he did). :wub: He's the one that took the picture.

HairCutPic.jpg

I got my hair cut this past Friday. I let it grow really long in order to donate it. I got it cut to a bob because it has been a year since I got it cut and I knew my boyfriend would like it (which he did). :wub: He's the one that took the picture.

HairCutPic.jpg

Nice pic. More people should do this but they are chicken. Nice to know what everyone looks like that we talk to. I think some are just afraid someone will criticize them? That would be pretty mean. Goof for you for posting!!!!!

n1014059299_9290.jpg

Well, this is me on the left and the girl on the right is my good friend Lynn. We are at our high school graduation party! :)

Great photos everyone! It's nice to "see" you all.

Here is a picture of my husband and me at the Robert Plant concert in July. Fun times!

IMG_0071-Copy.jpg

Doing my best Pete Townshend impersonation at the Experience Music Project in Seattle:

ytoLB.jpg

I highly recommend rock n' roll fans visit the EMP, it's a wonderful place.

Doing my best Pete Townshend impersonation at the Experience Music Project in Seattle:

ytoLB.jpg

I highly recommend rock n' roll fans visit the EMP, it's a wonderful place.

Just dont smash the guitar!

This was not an easy shot to pull off. I had to stand in just the right the area of the room, facing in just the right direction to get just the right amount of light across my face. With the setting of the sun, I probably had only 5 minutes to get it right.

creepingsunlight.jpg

There -- odd that I had to quote it for it come up.

Edited by Electrophile

Just as the video says, a snippet of a song we are working on, pieced together with some video footage of my old home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8tclCi9vWM

Shitty sound quality of a fun gig on a very rainy day. Since I hadn't slept for 48 hours before the concert, the only thing that kept me goin' were caffeine pills.

Somehow in the aftermath of the experience I even managed to break my nose.

ëLizardbeast are:

Lambert-guitar (the dark haired one)

Mick-guitar (the blonde one)

Geert-drums

Ben-bass

Reswati-vocals

and

special guest, Cynthia-vocals

Edited by reswati

Hey Aqua,

I realised after I posted them that the first pic was actually the finish of a song so that's why it seems like there is a lack of enthusiasm!

Hey Aqua,

I realised after I posted them that the first pic was actually the finish of a song so that's why it seems like there is a lack of enthusiasm!

Forgive my ignorance but which one is you?

Forgive my ignorance but which one is you?

No ignorance at all, the singer.

Edited by Reggie29