Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

^^^^^^^^^^ey.gifey.gifey.gifey.gif Strider.friends.gif

I always wanted a tattoo but just didn't want the "tramp stamp" and since it is a life long commitment, it had to have meaning. I can't wait to wear a cute, strappy sundress when school is back in session and see the looks from the other moms. laugh.gif

I can't wait to wear a cute, strappy sundress when school is back in session and see the looks from the other moms. laugh.gif

Oh, it won't be JUST the other moms looking...expect lots of looks from the dads, too! ;)

BTW, although technically not a post here on the thread, I did change my avatar pic...that's me at age 2 or 3 with some cousin or other, who apparently followed me around all the time. I don't remember her at all, but my mom said we were inseparable and we would kiss all the time. :o

Oh, it won't be JUST the other moms looking...expect lots of looks from the dads, too! ;)

BTW, although technically not a post here on the thread, I did change my avatar pic...that's me at age 2 or 3 with some cousin or other, who apparently followed me around all the time. I don't remember her at all, but my mom said we were inseparable and we would kiss all the time. :o

I was wondering if that was you as a young'un when I noticed that you had changed it. Cute.

I am a Top Gear addict. I have over 100 episodes saved on our dvr.

Here is a real picture of me. I hate having my picture taken so I am the photographer in our family. That explains this badly executed, self portrait of me taken yesterday.tongue.gif

Weird that I just saw how you look like right now, guess I missed your posting some time ago...

Do you realize that I am living together with your Doppelgänger.....even your eye colour is the same.

Edited by reswati

Ummmm.... did you get some work done Res or do you have a really bad cold? Either way, a camera is not your friend in that condition.

Lol, that's a chicken skin mask......guess watching the Texas Chainsaw Massacre the day before kinda inspired me, and it worked quite well to scare away the Jehovah's Witnesses that visited my door (again).

I'm a very silly person sometimes, so some people say (including myself).

Edited by reswati

not funny

both chicken skins and chainsaws are illegal here

i suggest you go smoke a bone and accept the fact you are banned

oh well oh well oh well :P

God shave the queen, lol,

and

greetings from AzkaBAN

751423123_5_1ttz.jpeg

With regards from Chickenface the obnoxious, hail Cthulhu!

Edited by reswati

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Simply lovely!!

I'll keep an eye out for them in Rome... :)

Mazel tov!!!

Thanks Virginia and EBK. I wound up dancing to Sinatra. The Way you look tonight. I prefer it to country or many other choices. Its not Zeppelin but I like Old Blue Eyes. I should have thought up a Beatles song perhaps? But it went over well. It was not easy dancing after the long day of walking and finally the walk down the Isle to give away my daughter. Thanks for your compliments