Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
manderlyh

Post A Picture Of Yourself!

This is from the last show I did down in Chaple Hill, NC a few weeks ago. Not a great one but cool looking.

ShowMay2011a.jpg

Cool looking SOB,.... :P

KB

This is from the last show I did down in Chaple Hill, NC a few weeks ago. Not a great one but cool looking.

ShowMay2011a.jpg

Where did you play? This looks sorta like Jessee's.

Here is my souvenir from Singapore174411_1662575666_265153_n.jpg

It is located on my upper back area, near my right shoulder and the shop I went to has the best name: Visual Orgasm.

The tiger symbolizes my older son and the snake symbolizes my younger son.

I sometimes think tattoos are overdone...when the secretary at the local bank is getting tatted up, how rebellious can they be?...but when done right, and with a good inker, tattoos can still be a work of art.

THIS is one example of a excellent tattoo, and obviously a lot of thought was put into the creation and execution of the image. In other words it's not just another "tribal" arm band tattoo or a tramp-stamp.

And as a snake-lover(having had several snakes as pets over the years), I like the snake wrapped around the tiger.

Good job Miss Melanie.

^^^^^^^^^^ey.gifey.gifey.gifey.gif Strider.friends.gif

I always wanted a tattoo but just didn't want the "tramp stamp" and since it is a life long commitment, it had to have meaning. I can't wait to wear a cute, strappy sundress when school is back in session and see the looks from the other moms. laugh.gif

Me and my two sons in 1991. Back when I had hair.

post-46-0-70181600-1309453122_thumb.jpg

Al you kinda look like Gary Rossington of Lynyrd Skynyrd in this pic.

I have been told that before even been asked to sign autographs after comming from backstage during a few Skynyrd Shows

Where did you play? This looks sorta like Jessee's.

Nope, not heard back from the folks at Jessee's this year. That was down the street from Jessee's at Caribuo Coffee.

I can't wait to wear a cute, strappy sundress when school is back in session and see the looks from the other moms. laugh.gif

Oh, it won't be JUST the other moms looking...expect lots of looks from the dads, too! ;)

BTW, although technically not a post here on the thread, I did change my avatar pic...that's me at age 2 or 3 with some cousin or other, who apparently followed me around all the time. I don't remember her at all, but my mom said we were inseparable and we would kiss all the time. :o

Oh, it won't be JUST the other moms looking...expect lots of looks from the dads, too! ;)

BTW, although technically not a post here on the thread, I did change my avatar pic...that's me at age 2 or 3 with some cousin or other, who apparently followed me around all the time. I don't remember her at all, but my mom said we were inseparable and we would kiss all the time. :o

I was wondering if that was you as a young'un when I noticed that you had changed it. Cute.

I am a Top Gear addict. I have over 100 episodes saved on our dvr.

Here is a real picture of me. I hate having my picture taken so I am the photographer in our family. That explains this badly executed, self portrait of me taken yesterday.tongue.gif

Weird that I just saw how you look like right now, guess I missed your posting some time ago...

Do you realize that I am living together with your Doppelgänger.....even your eye colour is the same.

Edited by reswati

Ummmm.... did you get some work done Res or do you have a really bad cold? Either way, a camera is not your friend in that condition.

Ummmm.... did you get some work done Res or do you have a really bad cold? Either way, a camera is not your friend in that condition.

Lol, that's a chicken skin mask......guess watching the Texas Chainsaw Massacre the day before kinda inspired me, and it worked quite well to scare away the Jehovah's Witnesses that visited my door (again).

I'm a very silly person sometimes, so some people say (including myself).

Edited by reswati

not funny

both chicken skins and chainsaws are illegal here

i suggest you go smoke a bone and accept the fact you are banned

oh well oh well oh well :P

not funny

both chicken skins and chainsaws are illegal here

i suggest you go smoke a bone and accept the fact you are banned

oh well oh well oh well :P

God shave the queen, lol,

and

greetings from AzkaBAN

751423123_5_1ttz.jpeg

With regards from Chickenface the obnoxious, hail Cthulhu!

Edited by reswati

Me and my two sons in 1991. Back when I had hair.

Looked a little like Chris Robinson...

Used Photoshop to give this photo a sketched/drawn look.

Actually not as much filters as layer styles.

264179_2054986908625_1663144962_2053572_3367875_n.jpg

http://megandailor.com/blog/

My daughters wedding over the weekend in Clayton, 1000 Islands NY> On the St Lawrence. My daughter and new husband are the first set of photo's as you scroll down.

Beautiful! :) Congratulations to them!