Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Luv the pic of Leo, Kate...what a handsome cutie! Just like a Leo. :D

Thank-you 'Strider', not sure about 'Just like a Leo' looks a lot like his Granny!!! 'Bald and Gummy' :lol:

Very nice photo, thanks for sharing! He has gotten so big in such a short time!!

He has got really big, I'm hope he takes after his Daddys side of the Family they are all well over 6''.

What an adorable little girl :D

Somehow, I can't uload pictures with tinypic :< what do you use to upload your pictures? One far away day, my upload quota will be all used up.

So, below are some party images attached :D Notice the awesome jacket! It was a splendid night.

Sorry for this hge images, I yet haven't figured out how to make them smaller. I know shit about that stuff.

post-16910-0-19421000-1320439238.jpg

post-16910-0-93812200-1320439267.jpg

post-16910-0-13609900-1320439331.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

^^Thanks for the kind comments slave to zep, Ross62, Ronnie and kenog. I had such a great time, and kept up with the younger fans. I truly love going to see music LIVE!!!

Great photos Rock Historian. reswati and Black Dog, you have a beautiful family:-) Led Zep Girl..keep growing that hair:-)

^^Thanks for the kind comments slave to zep, Ross62, Ronnie and kenog. I had such a great time, and kept up with the younger fans. I truly love going to see music LIVE!!!

Great photos Rock Historian. reswati and Black Dog, you have a beautiful family:-) Led Zep Girl..keep growing that hair:-)

Thanks! I will certainly try, although at times, it's tempting just to cut it!

Thank you Deborah J. once more for the positive comments. We can all use responses that encourage us from our fellow members.

• 2 weeks later...